Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed... thank you GS we all appreciate it and have enjoyed this the whole way thru. But for the record, I agree with Radar. I've decided to NOT tell my 500+ Facebook friends to vote for me. I just wouldn't feel right about it.

Thank you Psizzle,this was the exact point i was trying to make!

Yes.. thank you EF, George, BRR and any sponsors for putting this together. I'm in awe from the above and beyond work they have put into this and the final product.

I am so content with where I'm at and how I look, it's the biggest win for me out of this entire competition and would consider myself beyond lucky to even go any further! Rest assured, I'm still working what's left of the fat on my glutes and thighs, and even 34 pants are starting to get loose on me!

I do see both sides of the Facebook voting, and I'm sure it wouldn't of been an easy task to set up something on EF's site for the first time for verification purposes, but probably next year they'll have some time to prepare for 'in-house' voting.

P_sizzle, I wish I had that many friends! Lol.

Bottom line is.. everyone's transformations are jaw dropping in my eyes, I'm amazed at the teamwork, determination and commitment we all showed. Good luck to everyone, and may your transformations continue onward.

a point system would be nice.. facebook votes count for 1 pt or something .. ef votes count for 5 pts,10 pts would be even better imo .. have a poll vote on ef also and those votes worth more to the contestant

would make contest more fair imo ..the facebook thing can turn into a popularity contest and be unfair .. although i can understand some of the reason wanting to bring it to facebook also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom