Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Sox will lose, if not tonight then in game seven. Why isn't Pedro pitching again? dumbass move by the sox.

Let`s see... They LOST the first time he pitched.

GL, even if they lost the first time he pitched he is still their best chance to beat the Yankees tonight.

Why are they planning to save him for G7 when they have to win G6 first? Bad Management -IMO

sh4dowf4lcon said:
GL, even if they lost the first time he pitched he is still their best chance to beat the Yankees tonight.

Why are they planning to save him for G7 when they have to win G6 first? Bad Management -IMO

I totally agree with you bro. I was just kidding. They have to use their best ammo NOW.

Believe it or not though, Pedro, Although a good wrestler, Is only 9wins/11 losses against the Yanks. But he IS still their best chance.

If he`s not rested enough, I say put him in for 4 innings or whatever. What the hell... You gotta give it everything you got at this point. they`ll have ALL WINTER to rest. lol

Pedro has a dead arm. He is only throwing 91MPH. And that is on 4 days rest. If you pitch him on 3 days rest his arm will fall off. However, i did hear that if pedro comes in today and says his arm feels great, that will pitch him.

Remember, pedro has had numerous arm troubles the last few years. he is not a kid anymore. Throwing him out on 3 days rest couldbe wrose than starting burkett

Next game should be exciting. What a matchup. Can`t get better than this. Game 7.

Top Bottom