Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Hannibal said:
I mean I am an Yankee fan...have been since they were basement dwellers back in the late 80's.
been a yankees fan here since circa 69-70..remember going to the bronx on bat day in the early 70s and I get a bat of a guy who was no longer with the Yanks(back then you got a real bat and they would have a sig of a player stamped into the bat as well)..I was so disappointed,not to mention that Yanks lost as well,back in the early 70s the yanks didn't win much..anyone remember when Bobby Murcer patroled center field?..I also remember rushing home from school that DAY and getting in in time to see dent's HR

primetime21 said:

Because i know the yanks are going to win.
I'd expect better from an accomplished prognosticator/gambler such as yourself..never an entirely sure thing..sometimes there are games whereby I feel confident enough to bet a testicle..how many games have you bet the yard on and then go off and cut the grass or go fishing or somesuch and entirely be unconcerned about the wager that you don't check the score and watch the game itself?....in those wagers where I bet my testicle I probably went 4-1,keep it up enough and I'm out of testicles

4everhung said:
I'd expect better from an accomplished prognosticator/gambler such as yourself..never an entirely sure thing..sometimes there are games whereby I feel confident enough to bet a testicle..how many games have you bet the yard on and then go off and cut the grass or go fishing or somesuch and entirely be unconcerned about the wager that you don't check the score and watch the game itself?....in those wagers where I bet my testicle I probably went 4-1,keep it up enough and I'm out of testicles

I am merely play 2 percentof my payroll on this game tonight. nothing major. And i will do the samething for tomorrow's game. But i do have VERY strong feeling that they will win this series. And after game 1 in the twins series i was able to get the yankees to win the penant at +187. They are now -340. And i placed a friendly wager with gmanlax after they lost game 1 to the sox, that they would win this series (they won the last 2).

Throwing a knuckleballer 2 times in 1 series to the same team is a big mistake (and obviously the sox only option). I would be shocked if the yanks didnt score 4 or more runs against wakefield tonight. The only question for tonights game is mussina. he has been shaky and is the least reliable yankee starter imo. In the regular season he is a stud, but in a big spot, i would take pettitte, clemens and wells any day. we will see how he does tonight. Because if he comes up big tonight, the series is over.

so I suppose if the Sox elect to start Wakefield in gm 6 its a REALLY sure thing?..just jerkin' your chain a bit:)..the Yanks defense today was outstanding..most impressive flip to second by Soriano

4everhung said:
so I suppose if the Sox elect to start Wakefield in gm 6 its a REALLY sure thing?..just jerkin' your chain a bit:)..the Yanks defense today was outstanding..most impressive flip to second by Soriano

Jeter's play on the shot up the middle was a GREAT play. It's plays like that, that make you realize why he is a superstar. Its not in his stats, its that he knows how to win.

primetime21 said:

Jeter's play on the shot up the middle was a GREAT play. It's plays like that, that make you realize why he is a superstar. Its not in his stats, its that he knows how to win.

EXACTLY! I have had the arguement with many Sox fans about who is better - Nomar or Jeter- and all they can say is more hr's and better BA. But, Jeter's true worth is in his intangibles. The guy is mr. clutch. With the World Series on the line, who do you want up to bat/ fielding that grounder- Nomar or Jeter? Of course Jeter.

Top Bottom