Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Test E Cycle Question

Mrbub

Just started Deca and Test E cycle consisting of:
300mg Deca and 200mg Test e once a week
.25 Arimidex ED
2.5 Bromo ED (1.25 morning, 1.25 night)
HGH 2ml/day (1 morning, 1 afternoon)

PCT will be Nolvadex for 3 weeks starting 3 weeks after last injection at 40mg/day for week 1 and 2mg/day for weeks 2 and 3.

Just to second injection (so one week in to it) want to run for 12 weeks.

Want to know what people think of moving injections closer, every 5 days, and am wondering if I'm alternating right and left buttock as injection site is 10 days enough time to inject at same site again, i.e. 1 st injection left, 5 days later inject right, now 5 days later inject left (10 days from first injection on left)

Also am considering adding Anavar to this cycle, comments?

History: only second cycle I've done, first was sustanon only for 8 weeks, followed by two months and counting of HGH at 2ml/day (1ml morning, 1ml afternoon).
Height 175 cm, weight 83 Kg, have 5 unwanted Kg currently.
Training - cardio 6 days a week, 30 minutes a day, lifting 2 days on, one off 1 to 1 1/2 hours/day.

.25 Arimidex ED

PCT will be Nolvadex for 3 weeks starting 3 weeks after last injection at 40mg/day for week 1 and 2mg/day for weeks 2 and 3.

Want to know what people think of moving injections closer, every 5 days, and am wondering if I'm alternating right and left buttock as injection site is 10 days enough time to inject at same site again, i.e. 1 st injection left, 5 days later inject right, now 5 days later inject left (10 days from first injection on left)

History: only second cycle I've done, first was sustanon only for 8 weeks, followed by two months and counting of HGH at 2ml/day (1ml morning, 1ml afternoon).
Training - cardio 6 days a week, 30 minutes a day, lifting 2 days on, one off 1 to 1 1/2 hours/day.

I would save the var the deca will counter act any vascular effects the var can offer.

Thanks for the response about the var, what is your opinion about 10 days between repeat injection in the same spot? Is that a sufficient span of time for reuse of location?

Thanks

the right and left buttocks are large enough to allow an inch over to stick yourself ,never inject into the same area.

200 mg of Test E once a week really isnt going to do what your looking for unless ur on HRT ? I would bump it up to 450-500mg .... It would b a big difference .... just my 2cents

.25 Arimidex ED

Your cycle looks very weak, but depends on your needs. Your PCT is very weak for a deca cycle - do not use Nolva for PCT after deca. Your PCT needs to be alot stronger.

Also, how many units of HGH are you taking a day? You say 2ml but that depends on how you reconstituted it.

I've read plenty of recommendations here to use closer to a 2:1 Test to Deca ratio. I'm curently on week three of a 12 week cycle using 500mg Test C and 300mg Deca EW. Pinning Monday and Thurs alternating glutes.

200mg of Test EW might be a non-factor or minimal results at best, but everyone is different.

I was always under the impression you should have more test than deca to counteract side build up. Bro 200mg of test wont get you anywhere bump this up if your trying to put on some size and make the most out of your cycle

Top Bottom