Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and appetite suppression

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Wtf man!!! Ok so I have run just about every compound for many years but never run nandrolone!! So I'm currently 8 weeks into my cycle with test and peps ghrp6 blend

And since week 3 I have had no appetite at all

I'm eating about 4000-5000 cal a day and holy fuck it's so hard
Never had issues like this before I could've eaten easily upward to 8000 cal a day with no problem but find myself having to force feed down pizza😳. (Never thought that would happen ) just to get enough calories in wile on cycle!!! I hate eating dirty but at the same time if I don't on some days it's virtually impossible for me to get that many calories and I haven't been eating dirty for the past couple weeks but chicken and rice I only can eat so much of it before I'm literally gagging!!!

I've run tren countless amount of times and that makes me want to eat the kitchen sink!!!

Googled and looked at many different studies and different things on research why this happens on nandrolone..

I only have about four more weeks left before I switch compounds in my 20 week cycle thought dropping my deca from 600 to 400 might help but nada

The appetite suppression is so bad I literally could not eat all day even my GHRP 6 barely puts a dent and I'm only able to eat one meal after !!!!

I'm up about 14 pounds from the start of my cycle and that's good for me since I've been cycling for years .! My estrogen is in check as my bloods have come in so the weight is all muscle not any water thinking if any bloat is present it's more glycogen from the surplus of food!!!

I'm literally having to force down every bite of food just to get above maintenance to gain by no means am I going to punk out and not eat I'm all about my games and I've already come this far I'm very strong minded and always can have a little bit of a challenge but was wondering if any guys have come across this while on nandrolone I run the other 19 tren with the total opposite effect !!

So this is strange

Any advice on appetite boost?!?

Looks like milk is gonna be a part of every meal with white rice and chicken 😜

Hey Stackin, that's weird that you have GHRP 6 in there and your appetite is still low. And it's rough that you even struggle to eat pizza! I've heard of some people getting appetite suppression from Deca, but after reading your post, I also tried to look for a study on why and can't find any. I'll try to look at little more tonight and see if there's anything. As for my suggestions, you're an advanced AAS/bodybuilding guy and have probably thought of most, if not all, of this stuff, but here's what comes to mind anyways:

- Maybe add a little EQ into your cycle to boost appetite
- If you don't want to throw EQ into the middle of your cycle, B12 could possibly help
- Add a simple carb at end of each meal to spike insulin; works good for me
- AI dose may be too low for cycle, causing higher estrogen
- I haven't used this, but I heard the drug Megace works great for appetite enhancement (not sure on side effects though)
- See you already lowered Deca dose and it didn't work; too much gear can be the culprit sometimes

Anybody else?

Thanks George !!! Was thinking of eq but just got my bp in check so don't wanna go down that route again !!

Like a couple of ur ideas

Bumping this again need my bros help

Gonna get bloods again might throw a bit more Ai in

All my stuff is from the pharmacy so know it's legit the ghrp 6 has me stumped as to why I can't eat with it

Thanks Stackin, it's definitely a tough issue to pinpoint, especially with so many people wanting to eat more on deca. I still haven't found a good study on the matter, only a couple of things on using nandrolone and Megace together, or comparing them:

Int J Androl. 2001 Aug;24(4):232-40.

Nutr Clin Pract. 2005 Feb;20(1):93-7.

These studies, probably not much help lol. Maybe somebody else on here has lost their appetite on deca and has some good suggestions.

Heat in summer can lower drastically the appetite.

I have the same problem here. I think this is the reason because normally AAS increase appetite.

Top Bottom