Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log DaJosh Workout Log

Great work on the training 💪
I think he is the most underlooked log on here. His VO2 MAX has to be through the roof. Look at his squats he does every workout. 3 sets of 20 with almost 300 lbs with only 60 sec rest between sets. Are your frigging kidding me? He will be a national level athlete someday. I can see him doing 600-700 on the squat someday.

I think he is the most underlooked log on here. His VO2 MAX has to be through the roof. Look at his squats he does every workout. 3 sets of 20 with almost 300 lbs with only 60 sec rest between sets. Are your frigging kidding me? He will be a national level athlete someday. I can see him doing 600-700 on the squat someday.
I agree @RoidRage69 , @DaJosh is killing it every time I see him doing it big time

I'm lost for words, thanks

Top Bottom