Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Peyton Manning become the best QB to ever play the game?

Nah, he's lame. He goes to KC in 04, gets shown up by trent green with recievers maybe 1/2 as good as manning's, then chokes his ass off in the 4th quarter. He doesnt even wait for the playoffs.

I wouldnt judge the quarterback based on rings. John Elway didn't become the "great quarterback" until he won Superbowls in peoples mind. He lost 4 superbowls earlier in his career but it wasn't until Denver got Terrell Davis that he won the BIG game.

The quarterback is only 1 man. An offense (and defense) requires 11 on the field.

gjohnson5 said:
I wouldnt judge the quarterback based on rings. John Elway didn't become the "great quarterback" until he won Superbowls in peoples mind. He lost 4 superbowls earlier in his career but it wasn't until Denver got Terrell Davis that he won the BIG game.

The quarterback is only 1 man. An offense (and defense) requires 11 on the field.

Elway went to the Super Bowl six times. Six times. Thats a lot of winning big games.

test boy ii said:
You one of them conspiracy folks who believes all that mad sand pirate stuff.

Join the science side.
wtf is mad sand pirate stuff

i was goofing on you bor, since you always get accused of conspiracy theories and stuff.

gjohnson5 said:

Cmon dude, Elway had some wicked magic in mile high. My parents used to go to most of hte Chiefs away games (derrick thomas's agent was a friend of theirs) and I went to a game in mile high... shit that guy could be down by 20 with 45 seconds left. You would go get a hot chocolate and come back and he'd be up by 20

juiceddreadlocks said:
Cmon dude, Elway had some wicked magic in mile high. My parents used to go to most of hte Chiefs away games (derrick thomas's agent was a friend of theirs) and I went to a game in mile high... shit that guy could be down by 20 with 45 seconds left. You would go get a hot chocolate and come back and he'd be up by 20

I'm on a sig roll.

Ef rocks for the physically sick. Not much work. Not much stress.

I always liked Elway. I wasn't knocking him , I was knocking the folks who say the QB isn't good until he wins the big one.

WHo do you think is a better quarterback
Elway or Tom Brady

Tom Brady is a good quarterback , but he's no John Elway

juiceddreadlocks said:

Top Bottom