Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Peyton Manning become the best QB to ever play the game?

bran987 said:
Could Tony Romo become the best QB to ever play the game?
loolol
:heks:
branny noones better than peyton, although id like myself proved wrong by what ive said in the past about him
he will break all dan marinos records and still not have a superbowl
i sure hope that doesnt happen, there isnt a more classy guy that deserves it

Phaded said:
J e t s JETS JETS JETS.. thats the 2nd time this year when the jets put it on your sorry ass team...

They beat the Jets the first time earlier this year dipshit. And that loss was only the Jets second win in 10 match-ups.

superdave said:
Dont mean a thing if you dont get that ring.

so marino was a bum?? There's lot's of things that go into a superbowl team.....the QB doesn't make the team. Look at the ravens, bucs.....all won the big game with so so offenses and sub par QB's. Without a defense, I'm afraid Manning will never win a SB.

a creed said:
You can't be the best until you have won the BIG game.

He has yet to do this.

I'll take Brady over Manning "any" day.
So were do you rate Marino since he hasn't one the big game?

a creed said:
Can't be considered for anywhere near The Best, however;

As naturally talented as ANY QB to put on the uniform.........yes, better than Vick............he just suffered from poor team drafting, poor teams, and injuries.

He was in a league all by himself.
Team drafting was great in the Buddy Ryan era Cunningham just never had a offensive line and RB. The team was very good with Buddy Ryan had one of the best defensive teams ever.

I left this discussion as I couldn't disagree with his opinion more. In fact it's hard for me to believe people still think this way :worried:
Thanks for pointing out that Passing is really a offensive stat and not just a quarterback stat. It's alot harder to pass on a defense that's playing dime or nickel then it is to pass on man to man defense. The run opens the pass so passing statistics are not 100% on the passer.

mookie said:
Team drafting was great in the Buddy Ryan era Cunningham just never had a offensive line and RB. The team was very good with Buddy Ryan had one of the best defensive teams ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom