Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College athlete wanting to get bigger and faster. Please help

Thaibox said:

Why are comments like this necessary?

Why? because im tired of people cheating...yeah thats right CHEATING by useing drugs. If you dont have the heart, desire or whatever to train for your sport naturaly then put more effort in instead of using drugs. It is not in the name of sport, you are being a bad sports man/woman if you are using banned substances......if your a bodybuilder then fine...is it a real sport?!
But competitive, physical sports that require skill and fitness should'nt be filled with drugged up freaks...we can leave that to the bodybuilders.

Ok, you will get bigger, faster, stronger ect quicker than taking the natural road....but could you live with cheating yourself winning competitions knowing that you dont deserve it due to cheating with drugs?

I certainly could'nt live that down.......it takes a real man to do it naturaly, there we go....another comment like that

Dont get me wrong, im not directly knocking anyone for taking drugs....its just i always advise people to try and do things naturally....far safer, and more honest...no one can argue with that can they?

If you use drugs fine, but you cannot call yourself a true athlete if you are taking drugs.

Pure and simple fact, not just my opinion......most peoples.

Welsh power house, how much do you know about the national Welsh rugby team? Not a lot of that’s your attitude. We have a guy playing for us who trained with the Welsh team for a season, and played 3 years for a provincial team in Wales also, and he said that EVERYONE was on something. EVERYONE. Rugby is no exception. Just because athletes who use AS don't look like BB's, doesn't mean that they are not "on".

Welsh power house, you seem like a knowledgeable guy in some areas, but I'd recommend that you do a bit a research on drugs in high level sports before you make comments like that.

As for "most people's opinion", well, I prefer not to put myself in the same class as "most people".

Later.

My personal opinion is AS is bad for anybody who has not reached thier genetic limit. I see no reason why somebody who just simply cannot get any stronger/bigger/faster should be harrassed for wanting to be better. I think that too many people are lazy though and take the quick way. They have not reached a limit, and take it to get there faster rather than extend it.

Someday if I reach a limit, who knows, I might try it out, but untill then, its a No-No, I am a beginer and taking it would be lazy and stupid really.

epimetheus said:
My personal opinion is AS is bad for anybody who has not reached thier genetic limit. I see no reason why somebody who just simply cannot get any stronger/bigger/faster should be harrassed for wanting to be better. I think that too many people are lazy though and take the quick way. They have not reached a limit, and take it to get there faster rather than extend it.

Someday if I reach a limit, who knows, I might try it out, but untill then, its a No-No, I am a beginer and taking it would be lazy and stupid really.

I wish everyone thought this way bro. Very responsible

I hit a plateau after 7 years of training hard. For the last 2 years of that time, I researched to hell out of AAS. Not to mention the majority of fighters in my sport use juice.

Thanks

Thank you all for the info. After doing much research I have decided not to use anything.I will wait another year and see what happends.

I'm 250 and my 1RM for flat bench is 405. So, at 218 lbs benching 440, and running the 40 at that time, naturally I might add, you are a gifted athlete. You probably have the genetics to go even further. When you hit the wall, you will know, it hurts. Then it may be time to look into gear. Until then, good luck and keep up the hard work:)

Dont want to be a cocky bastadr now, but yeah i do know quite a bit with this sort of shit because i am studying sports science.
The modules i am studying include:
Sports nutrition
Drugs in sport
Injury and rehabiliatation
Sports massage
Sports Psychology
Exercise Physiology
Acquasition of Skill
Technological developements in sport
Sports coaching

I have learnt a great deal about sport in general since taking th ecourse over my two years, still am. I feel it has no doubt help me on feild performance due to greater knowledge of training, rest, understanding my own body, nutrition and supplementing with some usfull products.

Yeah, i would agree that there are alot of rugby players on steroids. There are people my age (18) at my club who are/have taken roids. Of course professionals will continue to use drugs to try and gain the competitive edge over fellow competitiors....every one at a high leve wants to be the best at what they do, and there are increasing pressures to consantly improve or maintain peak fitness and performance as the number of players in squads grow, more money involved in the sport, entertainment value of sports.....by that i mean more and more sport on TV, encouraging athletes to train harder to make sure they are in their best possible condition.

If you look at Rugby League..not sure u guys would know what it is....basically a super fit game....now most of those guys are using steroids.

I myself disagree with the use of any substance ona banned list, not trying to force my opinion on any of you, just think before you can possibly put health at risk....it is number 1

Top Bottom