Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

The NCAA policy is "year round testing" but I have not personally seen anyone tested during the summer. And usually the "random" testing is so random, we get a heads up a couple weeks before hand that something may be going down. Personally, I play for a smaller MAC school, so find it hard to believe they are going to be coming after me.

The NCAA banned list sucks because they don't provide you with an actual list, everything is generalized in a category. Every supplement I take is looked at and approved by the staff. But they will tell you to be cautious with things like pre-workouts, because they contain caffeine. So they don't have great idea of what can be used and what not. One of the trainers actually told me I should get on some Deca in the off-season. After looking into that I found out he was an idiot. The Animal Test, Stak, and M-Stak are were all approved, so I don't think there should be a problem with Test Stack.

I think I am going to go with TNE, Anavar, and GW-50 for 6 weeks, and see how that treats me. Then Continue the GW-50 a little bit longer.

1-6 TNE, 150mg/pre-workout (MON, WED, FRI)
1-6 Anavar, 80mg/day
1-12 GW-50, 20mg/day
1-12 Test Stack, 3 caps/day
1-12 Unleashed, 6 caps/day
7-10 MK-2866, 25mg/day

Something along those lines, and then continue on the Test Stack and Unleashed.

^^^ just to let you know.. one of my clients is MMA fighter. he takes T stack and he gets tested often. so I am 99% sure you will be fine.

also with the T stack you can only use the code once.. so definitely jump on the buy 2 get 1 FREE deal.

for T stack RX use this link>>>> http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and use the coupon codes
Buy 2 get 1 free
GET1FREE

20% off
HZI7WTBZ

PM me if you need any more help on using it, I use it myself year round.. honest to god 1 cap a day will make you aggressive as shit. so you can imagine what 2 or 3 caps will do for you

Thanks again for the help Steve. I will be buying up a bunch of Test Stack soon. First, going to do a little bit of research on it just to make sure it won't cause any problems.

Thanks again for the help Steve. I will be buying up a bunch of Test Stack soon. First, going to do a little bit of research on it just to make sure it won't cause any problems.

Dude, drop that anavar. I love it but the pumps you get from anavar and winny are crippling. I wish EQ didn't hang so long... Perfect for football.

And of course there have been cases where the supplement company puts an ingredient in their product that is not under the ingredients label.

Ya... They will establish a reputation by incorporating a methylated compound and won't list it. This is referred to as "batch-dosing."

Thanks for the suggestions. I was not aware of the pumps from Var. I looked into EQ but it's long detection isn't an option. Would T-Bol be a good option instead of Var?

Thanks for the suggestions. I was not aware of the pumps from Var. I looked into EQ but it's long detection isn't an option. Would T-Bol be a good option instead of Var?

T-bol is detectable for 8 days and has good performance properties. I do not know about the pumps because I have never sampled it. I came very close to doing so because var was dry for a bit but then I got just enough. But I know it's a different chemical structure then both Anavar and Winnie. It is not nearly as toxic as other orols either.

Halo is awesome but it is detectable for two months and it is super toxic. It is a shame because the strength properties are obnoxious. It is 15 times stronger than test. But again, it is detectable for up to two months.

But if he starts his cycle in May & kickstarts it with Halo, then the 2 month detection wouldn't matter...that would be just enough time to get out of his system for when he will get tested.

But if he starts his cycle in May & kickstarts it with Halo, then the 2 month detection wouldn't matter...that would be just enough time to get out of his system for when he will get tested.

That's what I was thinking. I'm wondering how well GW and Osta would keep the gains you get. Halo makes you mean too.

Top Bottom