Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

Thank you for the input. I've been reading that 10-15iu a few times could be beneficial in short duration's for performance, rather than 4-5iu everyday. I also am aware of the pain from the suspension/TNE shot. That is why I first planned to try the TNE because I heard the oil based is milder than the water based. Is there anyway to keep test levels stable?

For PCT, I want to stay away from the common drugs like HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. Usually when you here of an athlete being busted, it is for those drugs, because they linger in the system.

you can drop the clomid but i highly recommend everything else in the pct... you will love ostarine as well... You will especially love gw with the way it gives you endurance and allows you to push yourself like you have never been able to... you will love it...

ive used oil based tne and i assure you, it is the most painful injection out there... i have never had anything more painful and im injecting 3 ml of primo at a time bro... just keep that in mind...

I am not too concerned with the price of anything. I am on scholarship, so my school, lodging, and food are all paid for. I get $12,000 worth of student loans each semester which is basically cash. I also have 2 parents that love me very very much.

You are making the TNE sound like so much fun, but you do what you got to do I guess. My roommate/bestfriend is pre-med so he will be doing the injections so maybe that will help a bit.

I am unaware if osta and GW are one of the banned substances. Do you know what the detection time for those are? I'd like to give the GW a try, especially with my speed training that will kick anybodies ass.

I have a friend who also plays LB at the division 1 level. He plans on running a cycle starting in May, and ending mid July, then do a natty pct.

He plans on taking test prop, dbol, proviron and aromasin. All these drugs have a detection time of roughly 2 weeks.

That's about when I plan to start mine, perhaps a little bit earlier though. Also thinking about something similar but need more input.

That's about when I plan to start mine, perhaps a little bit earlier though. Also thinking about something similar but need more input.

So ncaa shouldn't test in the summer?

At my friends school, their AD tested a few random guys in October, but ncaa didn't even test them in season. I imagine they will test more this spring.

the T stack Rx is probably your best bet if you are concerned about being tested.

its as close to the real thing as you are going to get without being busted .. I mean you have that scholarship and free education, don't blow it by doing something stupid

I put together a writeup check it out to learn more http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-before-test-stack-rx-came-along-1257623.html

the T stack Rx is probably your best bet if you are concerned about being tested.

its as close to the real thing as you are going to get without being busted .. I mean you have that scholarship and free education, don't blow it by doing something stupid

I put together a writeup check it out to learn more http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-before-test-stack-rx-came-along-1257623.html

Stevesmi, it's not guaranteed that the T stack Rx will pass a drug test. There are a lot of common supplements that wouldn't pass a ncaa test.

For example, C4 is banned because It has a certain stimulant in it. Lots of players in nfl have failed tests for muscletech products. That's why most athletes use musclepharm or eas or even advocare products. Those are all made for athletes who are being tested.

And of course there have been cases where the supplement company puts an ingredient in their product that is not under the ingredients label.

Stevesmi, it's not guaranteed that the T stack Rx will pass a drug test. There are a lot of common supplements that wouldn't pass a ncaa test.

For example, C4 is banned because It has a certain stimulant in it. Lots of players in nfl have failed tests for muscletech products. That's why most athletes use musclepharm or eas or even advocare products. Those are all made for athletes who are being tested.

yeah he needs to take the bottle to his team trainer/doc and ask if its okay.

Top Bottom