Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone pls answer my stupid question?

ksharp01

Okay if I want to give someone K....how do I do it? :worried:
It appears that if I hit the karma button under avatar I can enter message and all that good stuff but I don't think it is giving the person anything. I did see that I can do it through karma store but can't leave a message with it.
I just want to make sure I can share my :heart: with those who have shared with me :verygood:

KSHARP01 said:
Okay if I want to give someone K....how do I do it? :worried:
It appears that if I hit the karma button under avatar I can enter message and all that good stuff but I don't think it is giving the person anything. I did see that I can do it through karma store but can't leave a message with it.
I just want to make sure I can share my :heart: with those who have shared with me :verygood:
Your Karmic Power, the amount you give when you give K, will increase as your time here, & your own K level increases.

As you gain more karma, your karmic power will go up. For now, they still get your karma messages just not the karma points.

You can go to the karma store and transfer your hits but there is a tax taken out on those hits.

Most people just really enjoy the messages. =-)

If and when you become plat, you can decide on a certain percentage to give also.

And yes! The messages sent along with the karma is what I look forward to

If you want to boost your karmic power quickly, post up some nude
pictures of yourself. Unless you are totally atrocious looking

Y_lifter said:
If you want to boost your karmic power quickly, post up some nude
pictures of yourself. Unless you are totally atrocious looking

And then Perk will donate by the bushel.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom