Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone double check my math??

Could be a couple of things....you may not have placed all the bets at the same time...different bookies, different times they post...plus maybe when you started placing bets, everything wasn't squared from the previous day, again, different bookies, different agendas....then finally, some bets for Saturday cleared right after the game, so you may have bet a game, won, it paid, then you re-bet your winnings on a later posted game...we may never know, since it doesn't time stamp when we make bets or when they're paid...my guess is there's an overlap somewhere...

Could be a couple of things....you may not have placed all the bets at the same time...different bookies, different times they post...plus maybe when you started placing bets, everything wasn't squared from the previous day, again, different bookies, different agendas....then finally, some bets for Saturday cleared right after the game, so you may have bet a game, won, it paid, then you re-bet your winnings on a later posted game...we may never know, since it doesn't time stamp when we make bets or when they're paid...my guess is there's an overlap somewhere...

I hadn't bet for a week.

Everything was paid out since then.

None of my events had paid out by the time I placed my last bet on Saturday.

Yes, we may never know where my karma went. LOL! :D

(my guess is hurricane) lololol

I hadn't bet for a week.

Everything was paid out since then.

None of my events had paid out by the time I placed my last bet on Saturday.

Yes, we may never know where my karma went. LOL! :D

(my guess is hurricane) lololol

if i didnt bookie the event/game ..in no way shape or form could i receive any k from that event ..if i abandon it.. click the wrong out come or change the odds .. it doesnt matter .. i know your kidding but im sure others might believe it

now go put some nfl bets in and stop crying over a mere 900 k lol..
i lost over 200 mill in the nfl in the last 3 weeks.. all u have to do is follow everyone elses bets and u golden
everyone has been losing in college and winning in the nfl except u ..not to mention if u lose big in my nfl events u get alot of fat k hitz ..:biggrin:

if i didnt bookie the event/game ..in no way shape or form could i receive any k from that event ..if i abandon it.. click the wrong out come or change the odds .. it doesnt matter .. i know your kidding but im sure others might believe it

now go put some nfl bets in and stop crying over a mere 900 k lol..
i lost over 200 mill in the nfl in the last 3 weeks.. all u have to do is follow everyone elses bets and u golden
everyone has been losing in college and winning in the nfl except u ..not to mention if u lose big in my nfl events u get alot of fat k hitz ..:biggrin:

lol, I am kidding. And hey! That's almost a million karmas bro! May not seem like much to a baller like yourself, but to us little guys in the karma game, that's a bunch!

I'll bet some NFL next week. I will follow puds I guess.

lol, I am kidding. And hey! That's almost a million karmas bro! May not seem like much to a baller like yourself, but to us little guys in the karma game, that's a bunch!

I'll bet some NFL next week. I will follow puds I guess.

pudds
slayer
redshirt
jimmy

all of these guys have been hot lately ..especially slayer..he has probably went 7/8 for last 10.. big bets also 15 or 10 mill types..no pussi bets

pudds 500 k bets dont affect me much

I havent heard of a problem with it paying out correctly in the four years i've been doing this, but who knows.

Actually, it does screw up with odd numbered bets. It's off a few hundred here and there when it settles.

I've had a couple off as much as a couple thousand in the past.

Actually, it does screw up with odd numbered bets. It's off a few hundred here and there when it settles.

I've had a couple off as much as a couple thousand in the past.

wouldnt suprise me.. the whole ef system is loaded with errors and viruses..

only a matter of time before it crashes..unless something is done

rumor has it something was done last week and it did seem better to me but who knows

Top Bottom