Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

congratulations to Our top 3 elitefitness get ready for summer contest winners.

Good job everyone, pics look good.
Props to everyone who participated!

the top 3 were not too far apart either. All the contestants did a great job. Lexus12, you look great bro, keep up the good work. You were in the running for sure. Another honorable mention to gladiator. You've done a good job getting your body into great shape bro...now if you could just do something about your face. :D lolol. I had to say that just to keep his big ego in check a little.

Great job again to everyone.

This was really ,really hard to pick,everyone was so close,Yeah! i mean Close, I believe the outcome was well deserved!

RADAR

I agree with CEO you guys all did great jobs. It was a honor to be apart of this hopefully we can do this again next year or a winter bulking contest. (:

thanks everyone! alot of impressive transformations for this contest, im really suprised i took second to be honest. this was alot of fun we need these contests more often here.

Great jobs guys!!
You guys all did excellent jobs and your pic progress was amazing to see!

the top 3 were not too far apart either. All the contestants did a great job. Lexus12, you look great bro, keep up the good work. You were in the running for sure. Another honorable mention to gladiator. You've done a good job getting your body into great shape bro...now if you could just do something about your face. :D lolol. I had to say that just to keep his big ego in check a little.

Great job again to everyone.

lol thanks big guy

Top Bottom