Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if anyone is good at math/statistics you can save my life

man my ta does that thing in under a minute and if it was homework i wouldnt be postin it everywhere but copyin it from someone by now. Right now I'm fucked cause I only got few more hours to turn this damn thing in

deco said:
man my ta does that thing in under a minute and if it was homework i wouldnt be postin it everywhere but copyin it from someone by now. Right now I'm fucked cause I only got few more hours to turn this damn thing in

Dude, it's not straight math. You have to explain all sorts of shit - but yeah, for someone who does this exact thing regularly and has to come to your classes prepared to answer all your quetions, it shouldn't take long.

I have to say, you might want to abort trying to get someone to do it for you. You already spent your chance with your teacher - this is your second chance from what you say. I would do it my man and hand it in. Get the credit.
The smart thing to do here is to bite the bullet, get 'er done and put it the fuck behind you.

I'm kind of getting the impression from you though that you will be learning this lesson the hard way.

Nathan said:
Dude, it's not straight math. You have to explain all sorts of shit - but yeah, for someone who does this exact thing regularly and has to come to your classes prepared to answer all your quetions, it shouldn't take long.

I have to say, you might want to abort trying to get someone to do it for you. You already spent your chance with your teacher - this is your second chance from what you say. I would do it my man and hand it in. Get the credit.
The smart thing to do here is to bite the bullet, get 'er done and put it the fuck behind you.

I'm kind of getting the impression from you though that you will be learning this lesson the hard way.

yes ive been awake for past 18 hours and not likin it. My brain is blank right now so even if i had my damn text book it wouldnt help me in the longrun. while there is plenty of info on the net, it tends to throw me oiff even worse evry now and then cause half that shit that I never even heard in classs usually confuses me even worse.
I found some online stat tutor who charges for his problem solving so I'm trying to see what his qoote gonna be... seems like a legit guy so far.

i agree that its not straight math by the way, the readings made absolutely no sense to me after chapter 1(intro) in my textbook

Copy it to the science forum. It has been too many years since I did stats or I would help you. Sorry.

well great this dude just asked me if we've used some prediction formula that I had written down on the doc i sent him. Yea shit if I use it that means we use it and buuuuu
what the was is prediction formula anyway, wwhats all this david coperfield shit doing with statistics

nevermind this dude turned out gay. 80 bucks and I;ll have it done by early next week he says. Jesus christ can you take any longer. He says that he is always confident in his abillities and rarely gets under 80%. come on

Top Bottom