Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone double check my math??

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
hss6ix.jpg

ogxuld.jpg

So yesterday I dumped out all my 50+/- million karmas into NCAAF.

I was at zero. If you add up all the wins, and add my original stakes back in, that is 65,550,000. Once SLAYER fixes that TCU fuckup, I should have another 5,248,148 as well.

But, right now I should have 66,181,587 (adding in the additional 631,587 in hits I got since going all in to Zero Karma). But I only have 65,231,587. A difference of 950,000.

WTF is up? Did my Tulsa/ND win not actually payout like it says it did? Is the site skimming that extra 950,000? Is my math off? Is there some kind of software setup that hurricane did like in the movie Office Space, where it takes small %'s of each bookie transaction, and that's why he's a karma billionaire??? LOL!!

i have to look this over later..

are u taking into account u are only getting payed out .90 on a win? not the full bet amount

i have to look this over later..

are u taking into account u are only getting payed out .90 on a win? not the full bet amount

yeah dude, that's why I posted the pics. It's all there in black and white, but it's not adding up. I'm missing 950,000. It's like my Tulsa win didn't actually payout or something.

I say you're doing an "Office Space" type scam on all the bookie events here!!!

hss6ix.jpg

ogxuld.jpg

So yesterday I dumped out all my 50+/- million karmas into NCAAF.

I was at zero. If you add up all the wins, and add my original stakes back in, that is 65,550,000. Once SLAYER fixes that TCU fuckup, I should have another 5,248,148 as well.

But, right now I should have 66,181,587 (adding in the additional 631,587 in hits I got since going all in to Zero Karma). But I only have 65,231,587. A difference of 950,000.

WTF is up? Did my Tulsa/ND win not actually payout like it says it did? Is the site skimming that extra 950,000? Is my math off? Is there some kind of software setup that hurricane did like in the movie Office Space, where it takes small %'s of each bookie transaction, and that's why he's a karma billionaire??? LOL!!

ah fuk, messed up math in the TCU game up. yes, i have an enginering degree :confused: I'll send you guys the karma, + extra, like i always do when i screw up

ah fuk, messed up math in the TCU game up. yes, i have an enginering degree :confused: I'll send you guys the karma, + extra, like i always do when i screw up

thanks brother! I got the karmas, and I appreciate it. Though I'm still not sure where that 950 went.:confused:

Thanks again Slayer!

thanks brother! I got the karmas, and I appreciate it. Though I'm still not sure where that 950 went.:confused:

Thanks again Slayer!

im sure about the Tulsa game, it shows the payout being settled correctly. I havent heard of a problem with it paying out correctly in the four years i've been doing this, but who knows.

For everyone out there, did you know you can check a history of all your previous bets and outcomes? Just open an event thread, doesnt matter which one. then click on one of the names of the teams in the event box at the top, doesnt matter which one you click on again. Then find "Your bets" at the top of the next screen and click on that. Then you see your bet history and your wins and loses.

Top Bottom