Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds Hit # 70!!!

rudedawg said:

IF he only cared about the record don't you think he would be swinging at more pitches?????? Think about it.

The other night he walks 3 times..scores three times. He could swing if he wanted to and chances are he might hit a "bad" pitch out of the park.

What I'm saying is that he cares more about the record than he does winning, as he says. Why do you think he was so frustrated last night when they wouldn't pitch to him????? I mean, they were already beating the hell out of Houston right, so if winning the game were paramount, then he shouldn't have cared. No, he was pissed because he's a selfish asshole who wants the record. My comparison to his days in Pittsburgh was only made to strengthen my point that the dude could care less about winning. He'd rather look good first & win second--to quote a line from "White men can't jump". People knew it when he was here & they know it in San Fran. They'll hate his ass there if he leaves after this year, because they'll realize that he never brought the team shit. Most likely though, he'll stay in SF.

manny78 said:
Barry Bonds is the man !!!! Forget about that Water melon McGwire..........

Yeah. He's the "man" alright. He is the WORST person to represent baseball. He is arrogant, self centered, and not a team player. He refuses to associate with his team,eat with his team, take pictures with his team or give interviews on any type of regular basis. He has his own litttle group of trainers and other lackeys to hover around him. "Watermelon" McGuire and Sosa are much better to have in the home run race than Barry "You are all lepers-so get the fuck away" Bonds.

roidog420 said:

What I'm saying is that he cares more about the record than he does winning, as he says. Why do you think he was so frustrated last night when they wouldn't pitch to him????? I mean, they were already beating the hell out of Houston right, so if winning the game were paramount, then he shouldn't have cared. No, he was pissed because he's a selfish asshole who wants the record.

Let's see...... he is a competitor, he IS chasing a record, he was walked a shitload of times, his team is kicking the shit out of the Astro's yet they are still too big of pussies to pitch to him. DO YOU THINK HE WANTS TO FUCKING WALK ALL THE TIME?????? Fuck ya it is frustrating. I get pissed like a mofof when these fuckers in softball walk me all the time too. He isn't there to walk.

But you are saying that he shouldn't want to compete and swing the bat because his team is winning? If you don't want to swing you aren't a competitor. End of story.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Yeah. He's the "man" alright. He is the WORST person to represent baseball. He is arrogant, self centered, and not a team player. He refuses to associate with his team,eat with his team, take pictures with his team or give interviews on any type of regular basis. He has his own litttle group of trainers and other lackeys to hover around him. "Watermelon" McGuire and Sosa are much better to have in the home run race than Barry "You are all lepers-so get the fuck away" Bonds.

Ya his teammates sure acted like they hated his ass as they stormed onto the field.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He gives interviews all the time. Matter of fact the other night when he didn't hit an HR and walked 3 times he told the reporters to go talk to his teammates because they are the ones that deserved the props that night.

roidog420 said:

No, he was pissed because he's a selfish asshole who wants the record. My comparison to his days in Pittsburgh was only made to strengthen my point that the dude could care less about winning. He'd rather look good first & win second--to quote a line from "White men can't jump".

Oh ya.... I know that Big Mac didn't care about the record either....he just wanted to win and that's it. Sosa too.

Is it a black/white thing?

rudedawg said:

Ya his teammates sure acted like they hated his ass as they stormed onto the field.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He gives interviews all the time. Matter of fact the other night when he didn't hit an HR and walked 3 times he told the reporters to go talk to his teammates because they are the ones that deserved the props that night.

NO shit, those guys on his team must have been faking it. And bonds was faking it when he kissed his son after he crossed home plate.

Like him or hate him, look at his stats. You can't statistics, can you?.

They should have pitched around him like the ydid all series long, but they had a rookie in there who challenged him, and served it up right down the pipes. We'll see if the Dodgers challenge him. If he stays at 70, i will consider McGwire the all time home run leader. He originally broke it, and had more pressure on him to do it.

Wonder what Bonds cycle looked like. Guy never put out more than 49 homers ever, comes to camp this year 20-30 lbs heavier, bulked out, with a moonface. Then out of nowhere parks 70 of them.

slash747 said:
Most athletes turn into assholes the media coverage gets too their head.

I say fuck him....

And Ive been a fan of Mac and Conseco(Dont ask why) ever since the were with the athletics.

Hell yea man, the bash brothers. Conseco was my favorite player also. I don't know why either but I collected a hell of a lot of baseball cards of his when I was younger.

If I was a pitcher I woulda beamed his sorry ass or walked him purposely every time I pitched to him. If he got mad and ran out to punch me or something, Id let him so I could take a big fucking chunk of his pay away. Anyways, fuck Barry, he represents everything thats wrong with baseball currently, and thats a whole fucking lot

Top Bottom