Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds Hit # 70!!!

Some of those guys were pitching complete crap to him. Wednesday night Houston pitchers walked his ass, WITH RUNNERS ON BASE!!! They paid for that strategy since he scored 2 or 3 times, causing The "Ass"tros to lose. Great strategy, considering Houston is in the playoff race. Love him or hate him, if I was a pitcher I'd sure as hell try and strike his ass out and be a man about it insted of throwing junk. You can talk about his choking all you want, his stats are impressive.

Chan Ho Park will throw him a softball for him to hit out the park. Watch and see.

Last edited:
BONDS ISNT BETTER THAN BIG MAK!!! THE PARK HE HITS IN IS VERY HITTER FRIENDLY!!! MAK'S ISNT AND STILL DID 70!!!

KAYNE

Most athletes turn into assholes the media coverage gets too their head.

I say fuck him....

And Ive been a fan of Mac and Conseco(Dont ask why) ever since the were with the athletics.

You people seem to care so much about the fact that is such an asshole and arrogant but who cares ? I wish we had one of those asshole here in Montreal to play with Vladimir Guerrero. By the way Guerrero too is a real jerk, but it doesn't matter since he's our best player.

I don't like Bonds all that much, but I was at the game 2 nights ago when they walked the fucker like 4 times. That really sucked, but they do this shit for a reason I hope, I don't really know why, cuz we lost, then they pitch to the fucker and he cranks one out the fucking park almost, and we still lose.
I am beginning to think that we actually won all those games based on luck, cuz we suck when it comes to playing a game that actually means something.

manny78 said:
You people seem to care so much about the fact that is such an asshole and arrogant but who cares ? I wish we had one of those asshole here in Montreal to play with Vladimir Guerrero. By the way Guerrero too is a real jerk, but it doesn't matter since he's our best player.

Bonds tries to act like he only cares about winning & that is bullshit. When he was here in Pitt, he couldn't even throw out Sid Bream(who gets clocked in the 40 yard dash with a fucking calendar), at home plate in the '92 NLCS & afterwards, when he was asked about that he said "I dont care, I'm out of here anyway".--- referring to his free agent move to SF of course. People here in the 'burgh know that asshole for what he is, and aren't fooled for a minute by his "it only matters that we won" crap! He cares about the record ONLY right now trust me.

Top Bottom