Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol, dieselbolan, epistrong, or dmz 2.0. help

willia2r

Hey guys.
First post. Im looking to do my first cycle and was wondering which one of these would be best. Im 6'2" 250 bf 20% 29 years old. Been working out for years on and off but been back hard for bout a year. My goals are to look harder and get bigger while dropping body fat. Im getting married in may and want to put on some hard dry mass. Also most of these have a stack you can order is the pct in the stack enough or do i need some clomid or something. All advice is needed. Thanks

Ok, Not familiar with SARMS. Is a pct needed? And how many weeks isit ran for? Also i am doing wendlers 5/3/1 workout. For my goals do you have a diet recommendation? Now i am eating 300 g protien day low carb. Eating a lot of fruits and vegies.

SARMs and other non-hormone effecting substances would be beneficial... Of course since you're 20% BF I wouldn't mess with certain prohormones like DMZ 2.0 and other wet/bulking compounds. I'd look into helladrol (Mr. Supps) or epistane (I recommend RPN havoc) and use one of these compounds for 6 weeks to lean out. You will get stronger, gain muscle mass, and lose fat rapidly if you're below your maintenance calories. Just something to think about...

IDK your training, diet, or how hard you work. Be real with yourself. If you know you haven't put in the work thus far, don't touch prohormones or steroids. Don't jump on the steroid bandwagon just to get some instant gratification as the side effects aren't the most fun :P (although epi and helladrol are relatively mild). It's your life, do what you want and best of luck on your endeavors :)

Sarms1 triple stack will absolutely give you the results you are seeking bro. Best part about it is you dont have to worry about a bunch of nasty sides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Thanks guys for the feedback. Dylangemelli what would a mini pct be? Also is wendler 531 an ok program for this cycle?

Top Bottom