Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic questions

stonehome7

Hello!

I had done oral only cycles a few years ago and gain a little muscles.

I now decided to do injection.
I have researched info on internet and tried to read many threads but they don't answer all my questions.

assume that I choose this cycle

1-10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1-12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT
Day 1 300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg l-dex

Cyp one ample = 200mg/2ml

1. How much dose I need to inject at once? It was hard to find answer about this.
Please explain easily for me..like
first day(Mon) 100mg, third(Wed) 100mg, fourth(Fri) 100mg, fifth(Sun) 100mg

2. What about spots? Do I need to rotate?
like Arm(first day)->hip(other day)->thigh(other day) ?

3. I am planning to inject Cyp in afternoon and take Nolva and L-dex before sleeping.
Is it a bad idea to take Nolva and L-dex together? Do I need to make term between them?

4. About PCT cycle,
300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg L-dex
/ <- means and?
and how can I take them? all together? separately? Could you please explain details for me?

5. L-dex is for drinking?
I found ordinary Armidex. Can I use it if I can't get Liquid?

Please save newbie!
I am lively monitoring my thread and appreciate all of your answers!

Thank you!!

Hello!

I had done oral only cycles a few years ago and gain a little muscles.

I now decided to do injection.
I have researched info on internet and tried to read many threads but they don't answer all my questions.

assume that I choose this cycle

1-10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1-12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT
Day 1 300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg l-dex

Cyp one ample = 200mg/2ml

1. How much dose I need to inject at once? It was hard to find answer about this.
Please explain easily for me..like
first day(Mon) 100mg, third(Wed) 100mg, fourth(Fri) 100mg, fifth(Sun) 100mg

2. What about spots? Do I need to rotate?
like Arm(first day)->hip(other day)->thigh(other day) ?

3. I am planning to inject Cyp in afternoon and take Nolva and L-dex before sleeping.
Is it a bad idea to take Nolva and L-dex together? Do I need to make term between them?

4. About PCT cycle,
300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg L-dex
/ <- means and?
and how can I take them? all together? separately? Could you please explain details for me?

5. L-dex is for drinking?
I found ordinary Armidex. Can I use it if I can't get Liquid?

Please save newbie!
I am lively monitoring my thread and appreciate all of your answers!

Thank you!!

K drop the nolva. Use adex for your ai, and pill form is fine just cut it into 4 ths if you want. .25. Its easier to cut in half and take .5 eod but its up to you. You say your cypionate is dosed at 100 mg a ml? Usually its 200 mg a ml. Either way take 200 mg on monday and 200 on thursday. It doesnt matter what time of day you inject or swallow adex do it when its convenient for you. Take it all at once its easier to get it over with at one time. I mix my shots together in same syringe so I only have to shoot once. Then I take my ai and daily vitamins and cycle support all at once. Id also get some hcg or hcgenerate to get your nuts working at the end of cycle and pct. Some use it throughout but I use it at the end but its up to you. One day of clomid isnt sufficient for pct. You pct should last 3 to 4 weeks. Lower the clomid dose and taper it down over couple weeks, also get a test booster and use your ai as well. I run the hcg from the last week of cycle to 2nd week pct.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom