Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball starts today....I dont know about that

Kakdiesel

Banned
Doesnt seem like anybody is ready to go to a baseball game..and quite frankly who gives a shit now? Its gonna be interesting to see how the players actually "play" today

sad...

It's time to start playing the games again.
It will take a while for people to get excited
about the games, but we need the distraction
from the real news.

Baseball is an American archetype and symbol of our way of life. Resuming it is resuming the lifestyle the Radical Moslems despise.

That's my humble opinion, anyway.
Peace out.
Weapon X

So you think sports should just stop all together? What about other types of entertainment? Movies...close the theaters? Close the parks, amusement parks, etc... Everyone has to get on with life as we know it, although that life might have been changes drastically.

I will be interested in seeing what the attendance figures are...not so much for baseball but for NCAA and NFL games this weekend.

im not for or against any sports resuming..i'm just saying I'm sure its not gonna be 100% back to normal (obviously everybody feels this way)

Im just saying I guess I'm not really as excited about baseball or football now..

Although it will be interesting to see some of the records being chased resume again..will Bonds still be hot? Sammy? or Clemens chasing 20? Or the play off races..its gonna be weird

Kakdiesel said:
im not for or against any sports resuming..i'm just saying I'm sure its not gonna be 100% back to normal (obviously everybody feels this way)

And it never will be. I know it will be good for a lot of people (including me) to get off of CNN and seeing all those horrific videos, pics, stories, etc..

Top Bottom