Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BASEBALL STAR BARRY BONDS INDICTED.. Suprise nobody saw this coming lol

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
Longhorn85 said:
Comparing Al Capone to Barry Bonds is an irrelevant stretch, at best.

Bottom line is they haven't been able to pin Bonds on steroids so they basically tripped him up to get him in court.

I guess you missed the part where he wasn't under investigation by the grand jury. Balco was. He had material information about that investigation and lied about it.

They weren't trying to PIN him with shit. He fucked himself. d00mas x 10.

As far as the comparison, it's not irrelevant and it's not a stretch. It's the way the law works... you get charged with everything they think they can possibly get to stick when you are involved with criminal activity in hopes at least one charge sticks. That goes all the way from drug users to terrorists. Clearly prosecutorial tactics are not irrelevant - since he is being prosecuted. :)

jh1 said:
I guess you missed the part where he wasn't under investigation by the grand jury. Balco was. He had material information about that investigation and lied about it.

They weren't trying to PIN him with shit. He fucked himself. d00mas x 10.

As far as the comparison, it's not irrelevant and it's not a stretch. It's the way the law works... you get charged with everything they think they can possibly get to stick when you are involved with criminal activity in hopes at least one charge sticks. That goes all the way from drug users to terrorists. Clearly prosecutorial tactics are not irrelevant - since he is being prosecuted. :)

I'll bet you 100$ that he doesn't spend one day in jail. Want to take the bet?

biteme said:
I'll bet you 100$ that he doesn't spend one day in jail. Want to take the bet?

Nah. I don't doubt some deal will be cut.

They didn't even go after Clinton for his obvious perjury.

Point being, perjury should be one of the more serious of crimes IMO. Lying to your friends maybe shitty, but certainly not illegal. Lying in court is illegal and should be.

perjury serious crime.. sha right..

gov sucks cock and they need to get over steroids..

thats all i have to say..

lets fight a war on steroids and not heroin

Phaded said:
perjury serious crime.. sha right..

gov sucks cock and they need to get over steroids..

thats all i have to say..

lets fight a war on steroids and not heroin

as long as there's $275 million over 10 years (or even $20 million over 10 years for that matter) at stake, there will always be people doing ANYTHING to get an edge. . .the government is wasting our money fighting a stupid battle that no one is really interested in seeing them win. . .they're getting pretty good at that. . .

Top Bottom