Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BASEBALL STAR BARRY BONDS INDICTED.. Suprise nobody saw this coming lol

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
Tirpitz said:
why didn't he plead the fifth at his first grand jury thingie?
then he couldn't have been charged w.prejury

Can't plead the 5th in front of a Grand Jury.

It matters because it's an illegal substance and more importantly because he sets an example for young people - at least that is what they will say. Kids will think it's impossible to acheive that without these 'dangerous drugs' and therefore they will use them too.

jh1 said:

It matters because it's an illegal substance and more importantly because he sets an example for young people - at least that is what they will say. Kids will think it's impossible to acheive that without these 'dangerous drugs' and therefore they will use them too.

The thing I don't get is, why aren't celebrities being grilled about coke and extacy use? Or rappers about weed? Same shit.

Reactions: jh1
jh1 said:

core of the issue to me is a man put a/a/s into his body and is facing 30 yrs in prison
if that's not dracionian wtf is?
and i thought you always had the right not to incriminate yourself
not at a grand jury though?

jnevin said:
The thing I don't get is, why aren't celebrities being grilled about coke and extacy use? Or rappers about weed? Same shit.
what is it with rappers blazing weed everywhere, seemingly oblivious to it being illegal?
on the roast of flavor flav, held at a nyc bar, snoop was casually blazing blunts throughout the whole show

Tirpitz said:
core of the issue to me is a man put a/a/s into his body and is facing 30 yrs in prison
if that's not dracionian wtf is?
and i thought you always had the right not to incriminate yourself
not at a grand jury though?

You can't have your attorney present during GJ testimoney - and this is my favorite - Evidence illegally siezed even in violation of the 4th is still presentable to a GJ. I guess since a GJ doesn't convict the rules are different - but the thing is - you testimony to a GJ can be used against you in trial. WTF? indeed... wtf...

The 30yrs in prision is for perjury - not for the substances.

I agree with that part. The courts have to and should throw the book at anyone caught perjuring themselves.

jnevin said:

BB's testimony was in relation to BALCO, a lab they were trying to bust. It's a different animal.

If there were designer drugs and a lab that was making them and supplying them to celebriteis in a botique fashion and that lab was on US soil, you'd see the same things happening.

They all get their drugs from street thugs that import them from mexico like the rest of us.

jh1 said:
BB's testimony was in relation to BALCO, a lab they were trying to bust. It's a different animal.

If there were designer drugs and a lab that was making them and supplying them to celebriteis in a botique fashion and that lab was on US soil, you'd see the same things happening.

They all get their drugs from street thugs that import them from mexico like the rest of us.

you and i have intersecting though always disagreeing beliefs.
i thought/think bb and vick got too hammered, you disagree.
you think the tazered kid and the parking lot tool got too hammered, i disagree.

Tirpitz said:
you and i have intersecting though always disagreeing beliefs.
i thought/think bb and vick got too hammered, you disagree.
you think the tazered kid and the parking lot tool got too hammered, i disagree.

Perjury is a slap to the face of justice.

Wait until you're on the receiving end of a court that makes decisions based on someone's testimony that is perjury but the court doesn't know this. If the penalties weren't severe the message would be clear that it was okay to lie in court.

I am sure you agree, you just haven't thought through the gravity of situation as it pertains to 'perjury' in general.

Top Bottom