Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BASEBALL STAR BARRY BONDS INDICTED.. Suprise nobody saw this coming lol

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
jh1 said:
Perjury is a slap to the face of justice.

Wait until you're on the receiving end of a court that makes decisions based on someone's testimony that is perjury but the court doesn't know this. If the penalties weren't severe the message would be clear that it was okay to lie in court.

I am sure you agree, you just haven't thought through the gravity of situation as it pertains to 'perjury' in general.
yeah i do understand the implications and i'm a stickler for the law...but i wish it never got this fuggin far over something so ignorant as using a/a/s.
ban him from baseball, strip him of titles, whatever but 30 yrs in jail?
it just doesn't settle well

Tirpitz said:
yeah i do understand the implications and i'm a stickler for the law...but i wish it never got this fuggin far over something so ignorant as using a/a/s.
ban him from baseball, strip him of titles, whatever but 30 yrs in jail?
it just doesn't settle well

This is about perjury.

Forget about A.A-S - he hasn't been charged with anything related to that.

Phaded said:
barry bonds best hitter/player ever with or without steroids..

definitely has incredible eye/hand coordination - I put him in the top 3; only because pitchers are not as vicious as they use to be in terms of hitting you if you did some of the things he does at the plate

see Bob Gibson for example.

Fucking stupid. People commit perjury every day. 30 years in jail for lying? Bullshit, will never happen. He won't go to jail.

Why would he be fucked? Bill Clinton didn't go to jail for committing perjury. They all do it.

Top Bottom