Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

Hey basketball and baseball are two totally different sports. Baseball is a balistic sport, which means it requires great explosion which is increased with anabolics. Basketball just isn't the same. Sure you have to sprint and jump, which requires good explosion but it is nothing like throwing a baseball.

Yeah Becoming, its hard to believe, but I've seen photos of him in contests and he was also a martial arts olympics champion for many years. Not the Olympics. Throwing a punch and a baseball are very similar. I actually did some martial arts with him. Very impressive.

SS-
I would not go so far as to say basketball is not as athletic or explosive as baseball... many out there would disagree...

Regardless, endpoint has given the best advice here... I would do what he says and find someone in your sport to help you out...

Don't be so ready to just throw some stuff in your system no matter who says it is good- it is your body dude, if you think anyone gives as much of a crap about what happens to you you are dead wrong...

I would rather wait a year to get some good solid info from someone who has specifically been there and done that, than to F myself up royally.... you are young dude, take your time and make good long term decisions...

By the phrase "no matter who says it is good" I meant in reference to that particular combination of AS....

Sorry I was unclear, my bad-

Just saying try to get a survey of a few different people who are in your sport and have used successfully bro...
That way you get the results you are looking for and not ones you don't...

nandrolone is the compund most used among pro baseball players here in mexico, even at the panamerican games they where tested positive and the substance was nandrolone; you can have a search over the net to confirm this.

hey allnaturalier, throwing a football is about the worst thing a baseball pitcher can do for his shoulder. And Sosa if you want some real advice on pitching and what to do about it go to drmikemarshall.com. If you don't know who that is just do a search on him on google and you'll find out, i'm at his camp right now and am throwing harder that i ever thought i could.

Sammy Sosa said:
Hey basketball and baseball are two totally different sports. Baseball is a balistic sport, which means it requires great explosion which is increased with anabolics. Basketball just isn't the same. Sure you have to sprint and jump, which requires good explosion but it is nothing like throwing a baseball.

You have NO concept of my knowledge or background.............

When you have done your research, please come back and use me for a resource. I am here to help you, not to argue with you.

Your a dork, shut up Pollock. Crzyashll you don't know what your talking about. Tell Nolan Ryan and the entire pitching staff of the Yankees that throwing a football is bad for you.

Yeah and look where it got Nolan, right outta baseball, look if you want to find out some mind blowing shit about pitching go to mikemarshall.com and just start reading. You said you did the research on AS well do your research on pitching.

Top Bottom