Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

I'm glad your interested, I'll let you know periodically of how its goin. Last week I started to run GH at 4ius a day. I have a month supply that was givin to me. Too expensive to buy. I will be runnin test, in a couple weeks when it comes in. Thinking about adding winstrol to it but undecided. Was going to stack with deca but the GH should help my tendons. Anavar is too expensive around here. As for research, I studied alot so I know what I'm getting into. I justed to find some other players and their thoughts best compounds to use and how much they improved.

I reckon cut down the GH to about 3iu per days with a day off here and there you want it to run for more than a month.
i know people (athletes) who recomend 2iu every second day.....but since you produce somewhere about 1.5 iu(i cant remember...i think its about that, depends on age) that wouldnt be much of a gain.

who would give away GH? Make sure its GH and not HCG. HCG is cheap and shitty, more often then not people try to pass it off as HGH.

HGH will work better with test. there is no reason to run HGH without it. try and run sometthing like D-bol as well, it can help with IGF-1 production.

but again HGH for a month is a waste......lucky your not paying for it.

I'm a pitcher, not very good at hitting so thats what I do now. The Gh is medical grade, don't really want to get into how I got it, but lets just say this guy is a good friend and he takes the same stuff. Those are the perks when your a college athlete. Test should be in next week. I decided to run the Gh now because I wanted to be on something during fall ball to help keep me healthy. I did eq about 2 years ago but I think I got ripped off, did'nt do anything. I was to impacient, was afraid of taking test and bought it from a poor source, all of which was a big mistake. Anyways, thanks for all of the replys and I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Dude, you should save your shit and do a lot more research...

For the reasons endpoint said... at the very least you should have known to run it with the Test better than alone...

Also to make sure what you are putting in your body... There is no shame in not knowing everything, but there is in being a dumba$$ and injecting some crap and getting all jacked up because of not asking enough questions....

There are more than enough people here who will help you to attain your goals, you will get more out of it if you realize they might know more that you....

Not a flame, just saying take your time dude....

Dude, I did do my research and I know Gh should be ran with test, but like I said earlier I needed something in me now. Anyways it comes in next week anyways. Plus my source is legit, not going to go into detail about it, but trust me.

Hey allnaturalier, I just wanted to let you know that throwing the football around has been helping my arm strength. I recommed it to all players. Peace out.

I am sorry that you don't listen to the wise words of your elders.

We are more than just random people on a chat board my friend. In time the answers will manifest themselves to you.

I can only hope that you will see the light soon before the real damage is done.

:)

Top Bottom