Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

60-70 is way to high. Look at how many people play at the top college level of any sport. Now how many of those people go pro. Not very many.

Sammy Sosa said:
60-70 is way to high. Look at how many people play at the top college level of any sport. Now how many of those people go pro. Not very many.

Look at how many of the peopl have the drive and the determination to make it and to do whatever it takes... not many...

I have a buddy who played in HS with Mike Alstott (Joliet Catholic) Mike used to push his jeep back and forth every night while other guys were busy chasing the broads around....

Genetics does play a role, but there is more to it than that....

Fact is I know alot of people who have juiced, D1 and juco, some of my teammates from down south did it in highschool. I just don't know how much they improved because I wasn't around them before hand. People tend to exaggerate. I do lift very hard, fairly strong, for a pitcher and I do eat pretty well. Lots of good calories. My only problem is that I don't throw hard enough.

PolishHammer1977 said:
My brother is a drug free athlete who will reach the mecca of baseball without the extra special vitamins. A real life example and a role model for all athletes.

Nothing in life comes easy. If you think there is an easy way in there will be an easier way out.

CHALLENGE YOURSELF
my younger brother bounced around the NFL for 7 seasons(drafted 5th round by the redskins),never used any gear,never played(except for preseason)

Hey, if you want to give it a shot, and you're at an age and training level where there isn't any undue risk...you're a big boy...don't look for approval or disapproval here. Increasing your leg strength will help your drive off of the mound, a stronger core (abdominal) will help you generate more torque, and a stronger shoulder will probably increase your armspeed. So, yeah, if done right, you'll probably add some velocity to your heater. But, keep in mind, that this extra power your body will be generating will put your tendons and ligaments at greater risk if gained too rapidly.

wassup sammy bro

man, keep us informed about your cycle type and gains, i would recomend to you:
test cyp
anavar
boldenone

low dosages:
, maybe 200 ml test cyp a week for 8 weeks
boldenone 400 ml per week for 10 weeks
and the anavar you should take it at a range of 25- 30 mg.

you should be ganing strenght and speed at the same time,
please keep us informed sammy !!
i am doing some research also so if i can help you out just ask me ok!

... and in the seventh day, god created baseball...

Top Bottom