Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

It is my personal opinion that gear isnt for a 21 year old unless he/she is a pro, in a cut throat game/event.

I know i cant change your mind.

that being said. Stick with your source. Dont read all these steroid message boards......they are full of shit. www.anabolex.com is probably the best. Every other page has jerk off bodybuilders who are the same size as me.....but have done 10 cycles. They all take to much stuff, pretty much dangerous dosages, when they could grow on much less. (if they learnt how to eat and train)

The more i learn the more a joke the internet becomes.

If you can hang around with people with the same goals as you and learn from them, dont take anyones word.

keep your training in check and visit a doctor during your cycle. you dont want to mess anything up.

spend more time off than you do on. learn how to train for your self and your body type. you would be surprised what you can achieve naturally. Im glad i have stuck it out. and i know i did it all myself.

take care

I know what your sayin. Anyways my advice is coming from an ex-bodybuilder. Hes a big guy and I trust the advice he gives me. And the point you make about 21 years old. I'm doing this so I do go pro. Getting signed is all about velocity. Being right handed I have to throw about 90mph. I have not been radared lately but I would guess that I'm at 85.

Most baseball players don't know what there doing. Most of them are doing winstrol by itself. This guy however has worked with baseball players in the past like Albert Pujols. Not sure if I believe him, but have no reason not to.

Albert Pujols- Dude, c'mon- of course there would be no way to verify this.... dude I see people talking that crap all the time, that they worked with this athlete or that one, but they have no ability themselves...and can't verify the details

If possible I would try to find someone who is a ballplayer like endpoint said.... even if they are using something that you would not like to (like winny solo), they will know alot more about how that particular drug will affect your performance than some dude who never played....

Search around the boards for someone who knows your sport, I am sure they are out there....

SUP SUP SAMMY , I PERFORM AS A PITCHER ALSO, IM MEXICAN, UP HERE THERE ARE A LOT OF PROS PLAYERS INTO ROIDS, PERSONALLY I LIKE THE IDEA OF A 8 WEEK STACK, LOW ANDROGEN (BOLDENONE AT 400 MG /WEEK) ANAVAR 25-30 MG /DAILY (A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE) YOU CAN THROW IN SOME TEST CYP INSTEAD, BUT AT LOW DOSSAGE, LET'S SAY 200 MG A WEEK, BELIVE ME, AT THIS DOSAGE THE RESULTS WILL COME AND SIDE EFFECTS ARE RARE.

TO DEVELOP YOUR ARM SPEED I RECOMEND TO DO ROTATION EXCERSICES, AS YOU SAID, THE FOOT BALL IS A GOOD CHOICE.
rUNNING (SPEED AND VASCULARITY IS A MUST FOR PITCHERS).
ALSO TRY LONG DISTANCE THROWING TO DEVELOP YOUR JOINTS, TRAIN YOUR ABS DOING ROTATION WITH EM , A MEDICINAL BALL SHOULD HELP DOING CRUNCHES, DO NOT FORGET TO WORK OUT YOUR BACK TO PREVENT INJURIES AND TO DEVELOP YOUR GRAVITY CENTER.

REMEMBER TO TAKE A GLUCOSAMINE SUPPLEMENT (BETTER AT NIGHTTIME PRIOR TO SLEEP TO HELP JOINTS)

TRY STRETCHING 3-4 TIMES PRE AND POST WORKOUT 20 MIN.
AND MOST IMPORTANT, DONT DO BULKING CYCLES, GAINS SHOULD BE BETWEEN 5-6 KILOS EVERY 3 MONTHS THIS IS TO GIVE YOUR ARM TIME TO ADJUST TO THE DEVELOPMENT.
Theres a lot more to say, but time will come, good luck and we´ll see each other at the mount.

hey PolishHammer1977 you said that you played pro...
¿what position? ¿team?
¿years?
im thinking that you are just bullshiting .
and if you haven´t noticed yet, this is an anabolic board,bro do not ask stupid questions arround here or come with negative shit toughts , if you have something to say that might help then do it , if not, just go fuck somewhere else.

allnaturalier said:
hey PolishHammer1977 you said that you played pro...
¿what position? ¿team?
¿years?
im thinking that you are just bullshiting .
and if you haven´t noticed yet, this is an anabolic board,bro do not ask stupid questions arround here or come with negative shit toughts , if you have something to say that might help then do it , if not, just go fuck somewhere else.

I played professional basketball in europe for 2 seasons. I could play professionally in any sport I choose. I am that athletic and if you have any doubts please come see me in Long Island, NY and I will prove you wrong. I can assure you that I am real.

Clube Desportivo Nacional (liga I), Madeira Island, Portugal.

I played shooting guard. I come from a long line of professional athletes bc that is what's in my blood. This is a professional and collegiate board. There is an anabolic board for that matter and that kind of discussion.

No threats please. It shows me that you are insecure and feel theneed to push me down for your own self benefit. I posdt my training and workouts daily. Check me out if you have doubts.

Do a google search on me and you will find plenty. Here's my name. Last I checked there was plenty on myself, my father, my brother etc........

David Lemanczyk

Satisfied :)

Top Bottom