Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

Sammy Sosa said:
Your a dork, shut up Pollock. Crzyashll you don't know what your talking about. Tell Nolan Ryan and the entire pitching staff of the Yankees that throwing a football is bad for you.

please visit ANOTHER board.

Nolan out of baseball, what the hell are you talking about. He pitched till he was 44 and was still able to 96.
Polish, don't post on my thread then. You keep preaching at me but say nothing. Oh yeah, you said it takes hard work, no shit. What do you think I'm doing?

Don't come on this board and insult me. I'm not preaching @ you punk. You wouldn't know what was good for you if I put my elbow in your mouth.

Put your bullshit posts on the anabolic baord. You are NOT a professional.

I think it is funny that you come on this board asking questions, and when you don't get the answers you were hoping for, attack people like a fucking third grader.

My understanding is that if you have a large percentage of 'fast twich' fibers, then you can do explosive movements better. So, a large part is genetics. Even at the age of 12 I could throw 80+ without any training. I don't know how good that really was but it was faster than many adults. I haven't measured my current speeds but maybe I should. I have always had shitty endurance ability,but good explosiveness. I used to want to be a pitcher, but I was discouraged by some idiot people and never took it anywhere. Anyways, enough about me, go to the anabolic forum and ask there. just don't be a dick. K?

Paulo

Sammy Sosa said:
And you are a fake. You, your brother and your dad. Only an idiot would believe your bs.

A fake?...........Sorry my friend. I am all real. My brother is real. And my father sure is fuck for real. We are elite athletes.

Ask anyone on the TRAINING BOARD if I am a fake.

Your insecurity shines through your jelousy.

Beat it and find another board where your childish games will be tolerated.

HEY , SAMMY JUST HIT HART THE SHOULDER TRAINING, I HAVE THIS THEORY THAT RESULTS IN PITCHING SPEED, LIFTING WEIGHTS (SHOULDER RELATIVE) ONCE A WEEK SHOULD RESULT IN STRENGHT DEVELOPMENT. ABOUT THE FOOTBALL ... I JUST DON´T KNOW FOR SURE, I ALWAYS BEEN TOLD BY MY TRAINERS NEVER TO TOUCH ONE, MAYBE BASQUETBALL I WOULD FIND MORE USEFULL OR EVEN BETTER A MEDICINAL BALL, YOU CAN DO ABS WORKOUT WITH IT , I HAVE HAD GREAT RESULTS WITH IT.
AFTER YOUR SHOULDER WORKOUT, PITCH, YOU´LL SEE WHAT I´M TALKING ABOUT.

I have noticed that the stronger my shoulders, the better my fastball. I've got some weighted baseballs that I'm thinking about useing, some people swear by them. I am going to take slow with them and see how it affects my arm.

Top Bottom