Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baseball players and steroids

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT RUNNING... IT SEEMS TO BE THE MUST TO ALL PITCHERS, BUT I DON´T FIND IT THAT GREAT, I JUST STICK TO 1 OR 2 DAYS A WEEK RUNNING (20 MIN) AND THEN THROWING PEPER GAME, PEPER GAME IS GREAT FOR CONTROL, ALSO I FIND THAT STRETCHING AND RUNNING (15 MIN) PRIOR TO YOUR GAME WILL RESULT IN EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND ENDURANCE, ALSO IN TEH CONTROL ISSUE YOU CAN TRY NECK WARMUP BY DOING CIRCLES, SAYING YES AND NO... THAT GIVES YOU SITUATION AND GETS YOUR FEET WELL SITUATED ON THE GROUND.
POST YOUR IMPROVEMENTS BRO, IM GLAD TO SEE YOU´R MAKING PROGRESS. HEY! HOW´S YOUR CYCLE GOING?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT RUNNING... IT SEEMS TO BE THE MUST TO ALL PITCHERS, BUT I DON´T FIND IT THAT GREAT, I JUST STICK TO 1 OR 2 DAYS A WEEK RUNNING (20 MIN) AND THEN THROWING PEPER GAME, PEPER GAME IS GREAT FOR CONTROL, ALSO I FIND THAT STRETCHING AND RUNNING (15 MIN) PRIOR TO YOUR GAME WILL RESULT IN EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND ENDURANCE, ALSO IN TEH CONTROL ISSUE YOU CAN TRY NECK WARMUP BY DOING CIRCLES, SAYING YES AND NO... THAT GIVES YOU SITUATION AND GETS YOUR FEET WELL SITUATED ON THE GROUND.
POST YOUR IMPROVEMENTS BRO, IM GLAD TO SEE YOU´R MAKING PROGRESS. HEY! HOW´S YOUR CYCLE GOING?

Ya know, I'm not a big fan of running except after I throw alot. I think it helps clean out the arm. Before a game I will warm up with a light jog, then stretch and do some sprints before I begin to throw. Alls I'm taking right now is the gh, been on for 1 month now, gained 4lbs and body fat has gone down a little bit. I wish I had my test right now but complications with supplier. My velocity has gone up but it's more due to mechanics. My coached taped me pitching and I found out that I was opening my shoulder too early and my arm was coming forward too early. Once I fixed it my fastball instantly went up, didn't have the gun on me but all of the hitters said I was throwin harder.

Well lately, we've been doing nothing but scrimmaging. So basically I'm on a rotation. Right now the weathers been bad so it's kind of screwed that up. But in our games we go 7 innings. It's not so much the pitch count but how your feeling and velocity. Right now my velocity actually gets better in the later innings. I take a day off the next day and usually throw on the other days. Either long toss, flat ground work or just loosen up. Depends on how I'm feelin. I do have problems with tendonitis in my bicep. But the lay off from all the rain has been helpin it out.

r u taking any glucosamine supplementation?
i take one pill every night (dinner time) for 4 monts already, and feeling greate, hey sammy post your stats...
Im going 4 days/week gym, one for legs, one for chest-shoulders, one for triceps-back, one for abs-biceps. middle weights, 3 series 25-20 reps, it has helped me a lot in the endurance issue and speed, i had the gun on my fast ball yesterday ... 92 mph, i was not aware of me throwing that hard, 3 months ago i was at 88 mph. so 4 miles is quite mucho for a 4 month workout program.

You throw pretty hard. I'm 5'10 at 180lbs. right now I top out 85 right now. Pretty good considering its taken me a year and a half to get back up to that after a rotator injury. I'm hopin for upper 80's by winter considering I was trowing 85 when I weighed 155. Last year I was only able to throw 76. What kind of gun do you guys use? Our team has a jugs and a stalker. As for glucosamine, I took it in highschool and I didn't notice anything.

I play AAA Mexcan league at the Veracruz Eagles, I'm 5'10, 176 lbs, by the way, i had the radar gun with 2 days of rest prior and after 40 pitches, it was peak velocity, an average was 89 mph, but the 92 was very estimulating and it was a 3/4 of the arm pitch, not over the shoulder. i feel more confortable throwing 3/4's

Top Bottom