Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds

well i figured you weren't kidding considering how many professors do coke and shit.. thought you were just exagerating on the timelength.. however.. pcp is a whole nother ball park makes you do some crazy shit..

Actually, it was a bad analogy, cause now that I think of it, most of the guys I was referring to sleep all morning(or all day) and party at night.
You're right about crazy. One sort-of friend in particular head-butted a TV at another friends house, then ran outside and humped a tree before sprinting off down the street. This same guy has been known for running around the neighborhood naked, dazed, and confused.

ya just watch cops you'll see these cats doing the craziest shit and all of the sudden they'll come out of it and be like where the fuck i am.. oh shit what did i do.. its crazy shit.. maks me want to find another acid connect.

I hat Bonds and I hope he never plays again. I dont really hate him, but I hate his arrogance and his "poor me" bullshit. I hope he's done!

He's just a victim of the media, and the public. And other players. And the system. I hope you all are happy. I shed a tear for him every day. I'm thinking about sending him a Hallmark card with a $20 in it.

None of you guys know what you're talking about.

Past players such as Ruth and Marris doctored balls, stole signals, and corked their bats.

Bonds might be using roids.

Each generation gets its own advantages.

Barry has the single season OBP record.
Barry has the single season HR record.
Barry has the single season Slugging % Record.
Barry has the single season walks record.
Barry has Seven MVP's including three straight (both records)
Barry has won multiple gold gloves
Barry is one of two players to have a 40/40 season

Check out these stats = disgusting

Barry is one of 4 players to have 300/300 (HR/SB)
Barry is the only player with 400/400
Barry is the only player with 500/500

Are you kidding me? We're talking best all-around player ever. Even without roids, he'd still be the only 400/400 and 500/500 player of all time.

im2manly said:
jesus you guys gotta be on crack if you think barry bonds was the greatest baseball player of all time, greatest juicer maybe. his highest avg, prior to juicing was 336 most hrs 46 most rbis 129, if that to you is the greatest player of all time then you have zero idead of wtf your talking about. then he starts juicing for argument sake well say in 2000. most hrs 73, rbis 137 avg 370...hmm. Bonds was as very good player, but no where near the greatest. those fly balls he used to hit for outs are now lying in the McCovey cove. personally i think hes a arrogant little prick. His teammates hate him, hes a asshole to everyone he meets, especially his family. He single handedly gets his kids involved to make us feel bad about questioning him. He tells us we are the reason his kids cry. Guess what barry they are crying because your fucking some whore on the side. In my honest opinion, barry is a prick, a cheat who had to use steroids to get where he is today, and a horrible pathetic father and family man. Other then that yea hes fantastic.

you are a fucking idiot..

CrazyRussian said:
None of you guys know what you're talking about.

Past players such as Ruth and Marris doctored balls, stole signals, and corked their bats.

Bonds might be using roids.

Each generation gets its own advantages.

Barry has the single season OBP record.
Barry has the single season HR record.
Barry has the single season Slugging % Record.
Barry has the single season walks record.
Barry has Seven MVP's including three straight (both records)
Barry has won multiple gold gloves
Barry is one of two players to have a 40/40 season

Check out these stats = disgusting

Barry is one of 4 players to have 300/300 (HR/SB)
Barry is the only player with 400/400
Barry is the only player with 500/500

Are you kidding me? We're talking best all-around player ever. Even without roids, he'd still be the only 400/400 and 500/500 player of all time.

very nicely said bro..

Top Bottom