Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds...Asshole

• Thread starter Thread starter roidog420
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
manny78 said:
The guy is probably an asshole but if I had to pick one player to go in the World Series, it would be Barry Bonds. He's the most complete player in the major leagues. Big Mac was a fat ass, like any other 1st base player.....

Well lets see..... Bonds has "choked" BIG time in the postseason. He is the most complete player no doubt. As for all this shit that is written or said about him it is strictly heresay unless you know first hand........whichh not a fuckin one of us do.

I talked to Dusty a couple of weeks ago and asked him about Bonds......guess what he didn't have a negative thing to say about him at all. Of course I wouldnt expect him to rag on his star to me anyway....but...... Who said he doesn't travel with the team....... You think he has his own plane? He doesn't eat with the team? You have been in the clubhouse and know this to be true huh? Guess what...... Jeff kent doesn't talk to anyone either!!!!! He reads his hunting mags and keeps to himself.

As for the money.......there are a lot of rich mofo's that probably aren't donating even close to what Barry is..... How the fuck do you know he is only donating 10K for every HR and thats it? BTW.....who the hell said 10K isn't enough. A million bucks to someone like Barry isn't going to last forever or even close. Once you are in that lifestyle the maintance cash alone would blow your mind. And yes his donations along with yours, mine, George Spellwins and everyone elses will be tax deductible......does that mean it isn't a good jesture? At $7million per year what do you think the taxes are on that.......ever think about it? How about $2.24 Million. Then throw in the dues for Union, clubhouse dues, charity donations, etc...... all that shit adds up. He probably pays more in dues than most of the people on here earn in a year.

And another thing......plenty of athletes have their own trainers, chef's etc.......

AS OF 11:15 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, BONDS JUST HIT HIS 67TH HOMERUN.

PERSONALLY, IF ANYONE WERE TO BREAK IT, I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE SAMMY. I WOULD HAVE LIKED THE RECORD TO STAND FOR QUITE SOME TIME THOUGH. THE GAME HAS EVOLVED GREATLY IN THE LAST 20 YEARS.

KAYNE

Maybe the rest of the pitchers he'll face will peg him or walk him purposefuly. Here's hoping

rudedawg said:

Well lets see..... Bonds has "choked" BIG time in the postseason. He is the most complete player no doubt. As for all this shit that is written or said about him it is strictly heresay unless you know first hand........whichh not a fuckin one of us do.

I dont need to know him to know that he hot-dogs it EVERY SINGLE time he jerks an HR. I cant understand why more pitchers aren't throwing at his head the next time he comes up after pulling that shit. I GUARANMOTHERFUCKINGTEE you that Bonds would NEVER pull that shit with Roger Clemens on the hill. That dude would decapitate him next time up! Btw, he hit #67 tonight. If he chokes now, he might have to call it quits. He would never live it down.

I never said he isn't the biggest hot dog in the game.....but he is the most talented....problem is he knows it.

Check out the ESPN mag Sept. 17 issue.....there is a great interview/article with him. As he says" it is God given talent,,,,,some have some don't. I do. "

As for throwing at his head.....Clemens or any pitcher might get away with it once...but then they are thrown out of the game....what good does that do? Plus if you throw at him it says " I am a pussy and I suck cuz I can't get you out so I am going to try to hit you." Now if he hits a HR and does that piroquet shit and then gets a dirt nap...everyone and their brother knows he got that shit on purpose.

The record is his. Pitchers try not to give him anything good to hit and he still is whacking the shit out of the ball to make up for Kent not having as good as years as previous. He hits bad pitches from a hitters stand point as well as the good pitches.

I forgot one other thing..... people have been saying he isn't going to get any pitches to hit......well do they think everyone has NOT been trying to pitch around him for the last 5 months??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom