Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry Bonds...Asshole

• Thread starter Thread starter roidog420
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is a prick.....thats for sure. I would rather see Sammy or Junior break the record. Junior and Sammy both are threats to break the record any year. Lets hope that Bonds chokes and doesnt hit any more. If he does that is the only fucking thing we will hear for the next couple months.

I'd hate to see Mac's record go so soon, but I'm afraid this year will be the one. Here's hoping Big Mac rebreaks the record next year!

If Mac were to have been healthy the past 2 years, he would be approaching Mays for #3 on the all time HR list. He has had a absolutely terrible year this year, but has still manages to pop I think 27 HR's despite not playing 1/2 the year. I just hope that dude gets his game back because he has looked kind of pathetic at times this year. I'd hate to see him go out(if he retires soon)like that. He's still got a few years left if he stays healthy.

and don't forget last year when Mac hit 32 HRs in half a season! He was on pace to be the only player to have 3 consecutive seasons of 60+ HRs! Dude's a monster...

roidog420 said:
Here's one vote hoping that he doesn't break Mac's record. Bonds is seen as a total asshole by most & here's why I believe....Simply, that he stands there & watches his homeruns for like 5 seconds before he decides to run his punk-ass around the bases. If you could read the dudes mind, I'd be willing to bet a nut that he is thinking to himself..."Goddamn, I am soooo fucking awesome", or some shit like that. Also the fact that he says that people who dont want him to break the record simply because he's black is an insult to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has experienced REAL racism in their life. I, for one, could care less what color he is...He's an arrogant asshole! He just happens to be an arrogant black asshole. And just for the record, I'd also be willing to bet that out of the TONS of people who hate Bonds & dont want to see ANY of the prestigious records in baseball associated with him, that 95% of them would be tickled pink if Sosa were to break Macs record. Sosa(also a minority)is a class act, and at least on camera, comes off as a genuinely happy guy, who appreciates the game, the fans, and everything he has earned. Bonds has none of those attributes. Hopefully, he'll choke like he usually does. Too bad it aint postseason yet.
Get this. Bonds has refused to take the team picture for the past 2yrs(?). Never eats with the other players. Never travels with the other players. Has his own (staff) to handle things for him.
This motherfucker is a fucking ULTRA SNOB-he wont even associate with his own team! Once I read that I knew he was trash. Sammy Sosa is a much better representative of baseball-ie more charmisma,warmth, sincerity,ect.

dgreenhill said:
I agree, and the fact that he is donating 10k for every home run he hits after 64 to charity relief-geez what a jerk

by the way he should do it he is on 66 right now

Ok,Ok, thats a valid point, but let me give you another perspective on that 10k/HR. Bonds annual salary is(or was when he initially signed with the giants, it may be higher now)7, SEVEN Million dollar/syear. Thats not including his signing bonus, contract incentives & bonuses, team stock options, endorsements, & whatever else he makes money on. Keeping those numbers in mind, lets just say that a person(any person, not Bonds), has 1 million dollars in the bank. And lets say, for the sake of arguement that the interest he/she is earning on that figure is 3%. That ends up being $30,000/year in interest ALONE on ONE million dollars. Now, remembering the figures I gave you on Barry's income---How much money do you think that HE has stashed away???? 10 grand is 10 grand, & neither you or I would turn it down if it was offered, but to Bonds it is the equivalent of me scraping the change out of the ashtray in my car, sending it in to the relief fund, & then calling myself generous for doing it! Its PENNIES to him. Now this IS(hopefully) a free country & noone can tell the dude that he SHOULD have donated more, but I just thought I would share that perspective on him.

Dont worry

This record is going to get larger and larger every year. Look at the new parks being built or that are being designed. The new parks are becoming hitters parks. look and colorado and h-town. I dont wnat to see barry break teh record but if he does just wait and see someone else will SMASH his record within 10 years tops.

Later
Mitch

The guy is probably an asshole but if I had to pick one player to go in the World Series, it would be Barry Bonds. He's the most complete player in the major leagues. Big Mac was a fat ass, like any other 1st base player.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom