Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian girl facing Indoneisan death sentence for POT

The Wenis said:
singapore. a great criminal justice system. seriously. number of violent crimes is, per capita, a fraction of ours

I was in Sentosa Island not too long ago. They just allowed gum to be chewed after banning it for the last 20-something years.

Spitting is a $175 fine. :worried:

Fuck that if you are going to get killed for having pot on you you might as well kill the police and run while they are trying to arrest you i mean what could happen? go to jail and die at least it would be a worthy cause not for just having pot

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
The stupid bitch should have known the laws of the country.
I don't feel sorry for her.

LoneTree said:

even if the pot wasn't hers??

so werid to be killed over having a non-toxic plant

Last edited:
LoneTree said:

I wish I knew when your dumbass was going to take a trip to Indonesia so that I could put a stash in your bag.

isn't there a movie about this shit? I dont know if it was in indonesia but 2 girls were arrested in some foreign country for smuggling weed over and was held w/o trial for a long ass time and turned out she was smuggling it b/c some guys switched her bags or something? ya i saw the movie a long time ago so im pretty sure its real or i was just really stoned from smoking weed :rolleyes:

mordy said:
4.2 kilos. thats an assload of weed. Tip: don't commit major crimes in country's full of zealous religious maniacs.
true
it may not apply in this circumstance
but black market trafficking goes tax free

guilt or innocence isn't the issue.

idiocy isn't the issue.

foreign nationals in this country also aren't the issue.

not here, not now.

but the value of life and whether or not the ends justify
the means (in this context) ... these are the issues.

Smuggling weed into Bali from Australia is like Smuggling Cocaine into Mexico from the US. She is either innocent or the dumbest bitch alive.

Top Bottom