Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian girl facing Indoneisan death sentence for POT

mordy said:
4.2 kilos. thats an assload of weed. Tip: don't commit major crimes in country's full of zealous religious maniacs.

i agree weed is hardly worth what they want to do... but 4.2 kilos is a LOT of weed

i dont understand how they fit it inbetween a bodyboard and some other crap... my roomate in 1st year uni used to deal weed... we'd get a quarter pound each time, which was basically one of those bigass ziplock bags totally filled... 4.2 kilos is the equivalent to 37 of those ziplock bags

so i mean even if the shit is vaccuum sealed and whatnot, thats still going to take up a TON of space in your suitcase...

Have the Indonesians forgotten about all the aid they received from the Australians after the tsunami?

I'm totally pissed about this. I believe she is innocent, and I hope Australia does everything possible to save her life.

Wait a second here..

isn't this the country that we "DONATED" BILLIONS of dollars to just recently??

I bet all those morons who donated money after the tsunami, must be feeling pretty fucking stupid now. Considering how much of that money i bet went right into the hands of the draconian facist government.

The US government could easily stop this if they wanted. A nice 30-day travel ban on indonesian citizens can get her released in a heartbeat. But the US doesn't want to get involved.

Top Bottom