Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATTN: Karma Bookie bros big announcement for this years NFL events

My friends the bookies forum will be sponsored by chemicalneed.com this year. During the NFL season we will be giving away a 50.00 gift certificate every single week to the person who wins the most bets in the NFL bookies betting. In the event of a tie the person who placed the highest amount of bets wins. This is just the start and I will be giving away many prizes each week as well all in the name of chemicalneed.com . I love elite and always have and we want to get as involved as we can in the community .

and yes there will be a minimum amount of karma that must be used on betting in order to win. Non of this betting 1 karam crap. All bets must be for 1000k or 1/4th the amount of karma you have which ever is lowest for you.
In case some one who only has a few thousand karma like a newb wants to get involved he can. This is not itched in stone as the rules yet. We will post the official rules and promotion threads on this soon though.

Top Bottom