Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete salaries

their salaries are funded by the people who pay to see them, watch them on TV (advertising), and buy merchandise. They deserve whatever the market is willing to pay them. If the public is willing to pay someone 100 million to swing a bat, its you who are the stupid one, not the player.

This is one I must apologize for.

I saw he called someone a communist and reacted. You are a good bro and should not have been bombed.

Please don't leave. I'll do what I can to make this up to you, I'd even buy you a free month of platinum if it meant you would stay.

Seriously, stick around.

CrazyRussian said:
Thanks a lot mate

I'll wait till the bombs wear off and continue posting. Don't worry bout it, twas just a misunderstanding. Alrighty then :coffee:
the bombs will go away afte 24 hours, however the posts will stay blacked out for 48.

I'll see if I can hook you up with a free month of platinum tomorrow that should make the bombs go away immediately.

no hard feelings, hope you stay.

Phaded said:
only people that don't deserve
what they get paid are drug lords..
They (drug lords) only get paid so much because of prohibition. That's a very interesting comment coming from a member of these (primarily AAS based) forums.

i will get you green when i recharge russiancrazydude........... I just take that communist crap serious.... but i know you were joking, so it is all good !!!

SacStateHornet said:
their salaries are funded by the people who pay to see them, watch them on TV (advertising), and buy merchandise. They deserve whatever the market is willing to pay them. If the public is willing to pay someone 100 million to swing a bat, its you who are the stupid one, not the player.

Agree 100%.

Stick around, new guy. :)

deltreefitness said:
They (drug lords) only get paid so much because of prohibition. That's a very interesting comment coming from a member of these (primarily AAS based) forums.

i dont think steroid dealers make 1/1000th the money coke lords make..

Phaded said:
i dont think steroid dealers make 1/1000th the money coke lords make..

Way bigger market.

Easier to advertise.

Addictive customers.

Collect Underpants

?

Big profits

Top Bottom