Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete salaries

I think every athlete should be paid the same then have an incentive package based on their performance. Away with signing bonuses.
Then they can have a review of their performance every year to see if they warrant a 1%-5% raise.
Never gonna happen, the lowest paid, most useless player in the NFL makes way more than the top teacher does in 5.
Message: Force your kids in sports and drive them relentlessly to succeed.
See: Tiger.

Hey guys, why the bombs? I said that communist comment as a joke, all in jest. I've never gotten red K in my life before this, as I try to keep most of my posts friendly and helpfull. I didn't realize you'd take the thing as an attack, which it was not.

I havent read up on these bombs but hopefully they all expire :heart:

Green K to all of the bombers, to show how fantastic of a man I really am :)

EDIT: I hope this I don't get "bombed" whenever I say something MILDLY offensive, or whenevr I disagree with someone. If I do, might as well leave this board, because this whole thing is kind of getting to the point where it's a joke. I can't even make a joke without being "bombed" by three people..common

Phaded said:
atheltes earn every cent they get paid you fucking crybabies..

exactly.

wanna whine at someone. Whine at those "artists" who put horribly shitty ass music (ashlee simpson, cough hack) and still walk away with $12 million.

eg: Mariah Carey who got paid $50 mill by Sony. put out a horribly shitty cd and movie. Got canned. Still go to keep her $50 _million_.

Razorguns said:
exactly.

wanna whine at someone. Whine at those "artists" who put horribly shitty ass music (ashlee simpson, cough hack) and still walk away with $12 million.

eg: Mariah Carey who got paid $50 mill by Sony. put out a horribly shitty cd and movie. Got canned. Still go to keep her $50 _million_.

i believe they deserve their pay too.. its about making money with ashlee simpson they are using an image to make money.. those motherfuckers at geffens are fucking geniuses.. ash's simpson cd sold 2nd most out of any artist in 2004.. at around 3,400,000... usher was first with 8,200,000.. anyhow consider costs and figure how much money they made.. not to mention concerts etc.. only people that don't deserve
what they get paid are drug lords..

Phaded said:
i believe they deserve their pay too.. its about making money with ashlee simpson they are using an image to make money.. those motherfuckers at geffens are fucking geniuses.. ash's simpson cd sold 2nd most out of any artist in 2004.. at around 3,400,000... usher was first with 8,200,000.. anyhow consider costs and figure how much money they made.. not to mention concerts etc.. only people that don't deserve
what they get paid are drug lords..

That's what it seems..

the reality is -- people buy the cd, and find out it SUCKS and get annoyed and now can't return it.

So what do they do?

They download music from the web. Hence, all the record company losses these days.

Perhaps if they went back to the days of TALENTED bands -- people would jump over hoops to BUY the cd, no matter what the cost. People of the bubble-gum generation have no idea what euphoria used to be when a record would get released, and people would storm in to buy it the first day. Ah, those were the days. :)

Top Bottom