Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armstrong admits to doping

Brickman001 said:
Listen fuck!! you dirty fucking try hard I don't give a fuck if you ban me I had great respect for American democracy and freedom of speech until I was bombed
and insulted for voicing my option stick your fucking supplement spruking add bot shit site up your fat American ass you are a disgrace to your flag

Lol they pretty much all look like this

SD I maybe a waste of skin I don't mind losing a little body fat I'm at 10% 5"11 205 34 yrs old but ur just a waste of life u little dick , cock sucker lol hahahah I was gonna say ur a big pussy and ur slime taint licker u love asshole in ur mouth I'd love to pinch one off in ur mouth then again u would enjoy it but offer is open for u only my little slime cock sucker keep fucken with me ill never leave u alone

SD I maybe a waste of skin I don't mind losing a little body fat I'm at 10% 5"11 205 34 yrs old but ur just a waste of life u little dick , cock sucker lol hahahah I was gonna say ur a big pussy and ur slime taint licker u love asshole in ur mouth I'd love to pinch one off in ur mouth then again u would enjoy it but offer is open for u only my little slime cock sucker keep fucken with me ill never leave u alone

*may be

Top Bottom