Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any men willing to admit they don't know the ins and out of football?

Re: Re: Are there any men willing to admit they don't know the ins and out of football?

aurelius said:

Hey fast twitch, what´s your question? I have an intermediate understanding of football strategy which is more than 98% of people who watch.

Also, where do you live? My girlfriend is trying to get a curriculum together to teach the ins and outs of football to people who want a better understanding of the fundamentals at the local YMCA.

No specific question. I just bought "football for dummies", maybe that will help.

A couple of Redskins run a yearly seminar about football for women. The women pay a fee and get to hang out with the studly players and take snaps from them etc. while learning about football. Then the proceeds are given to charity.

Pretty cool IMHO

JC

I can't watch it. The play never lasts more than 10-20 seconds and then 5-10 mins of boredom.

lilperronis said:
i know alot about college football but dont know shit about pro

There are rule differences, of course.

The biggest difference seems to be overall complexity of offense and defensive schemes. The speed at which the game is played. Also, players are drafted for positions whereas in college coaches recruit great athletes and then wait and see what they are best at or what a team needs.

Players (Bryan Cox for example) say that they often have a hard time getting up for a contest. The game is so hard on the body and demands so much from a player emotionally that he has to make up scenarios, like the other players hurting his kids or something, to want to hit them.

Top Bottom