Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any men willing to admit they don't know the ins and out of football?

dballer said:

why does the coach wear a uniform... I mean is Tommy Lasorta gonna go out and pinch hit??

The way I have had it explained to me. Only individuals in uniforms are allowed on the field. So the coach and the bat boys have to also wear uniforms. Doesn't make any sense, but often times rules do not.

Zen

bwood8168 said:

hahahha...

yes...but dballer, you must understand
that without organized team sports
as a society...

we will never cure cancer...

leave our solar system in manned space flight...

cure the common cold...

come up with a limitless energy source...

become immortal and ageless and disease-less...

i wish those fucking scientists would quit wasting
money and develope better basketball shoes...

that is what is important...:rolleyes:

hahahaa NICE....

I always knew that 9 innings would help us get to Mars.

when I was a kid I worshipped baseball and its players.
I wanted to be just like them, I had a hat, jersey, and I even played.
I collected the cards, and I watched every game that I could.
I memorized stats and practiced writing my signature for when I was famous like them and would be having to sign autographs all the time.

I totally get why kids are into it.

but when I see even college age dudes that are sporting the jerseys and getting into near fights over which team will beat some other team - unless they are this into it because they are betting salary amounts of money on the game - then they are just really pathetic in my book.

but hey, whatever floats your boat.

the word vicarious exists for a reason

VicTusDeuS said:

Hell yeah, and skiing...What type of bike you got?

Santa Cruz BULLIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

you?

I got a marin hard tail. Its nothing too fancy, im not die hard like my friend. It's not a downhill bike but a middle of the road mountain bike. It holds up pretty good, i just upgraded the shock on it.

football is like chess but the movement of your pieces and their power are determined by the individual talent of the pieces.

Most of the good coaches I know are incredible chess players. except my HS coach. He was a tool :)

rotovibe said:
football is like chess but the movement of your pieces and their power are determined by the individual talent of the pieces.

Most of the good coaches I know are incredible chess players. except my HS coach. He was a tool :)

I concur... about everything.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I'm talking about American football (not that soccer shit:) )

I love football but I never played organized. I can watch a game and know what's going on but when John Madden starts drawing diagrams on the screen and yelling "BOOM" I confess that I don't always know what the heck he's talking about. I'm not sure I can even name all of the positions on a football team either.

This sure makes me feel less manly:bawling:

Hey fast twitch, what´s your question? I have an intermediate understanding of football strategy which is more than 98% of people who watch.

Also, where do you live? My girlfriend is trying to get a curriculum together to teach the ins and outs of football to people who want a better understanding of the fundamentals at the local YMCA.

we used to build jumps in the woods behind my house. They were the best, kids from all over the county would come to our yard to race their bmx's

Top Bottom