Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who can give advice on this Cycle PLEASE. had ED in the past

connerhf16

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can help me with this cycle.. HAD BAD ADVICE IN THE PAST: GYNO symptoms, ED,
Im 6’3 185ibs 25 years old not real bulky but lean muscle. I play golf so IM not trying to get real bulky but would like to gain more good lean muscle and keep more gains this time by doing the right PCT I also will be working out hard in the Gym. Seems like I was getting bad advice as far as A.Is and Post cycle and just cycle in general in the past bc each time I had bad gyno symptoms. So this time I want to get it right as if done much more research

Previos cycles: this is my 3rd cycle:
first cycle (year and a half ago) test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks d-bol, and deca..WHICH I KNOW IS WAY TOO MUCH BUT THE idiot who was "helping" me clearly didn't know what he was doing. luckily my body recovered fine.

Second cycle: test sust 500 mg a week 10 weeks

So here is my cycle now
12 weeks
week 1-2: 300mg test cyp
Week 1-2 :test Prop 150mg( I have a little test P left over so I wanted to use it to jump start my cycle)
Week 3-12: 400mg test cyp
Week: 14-17 PCT ( I have nolva and clomid)
Not exactly sure about this PCT but basically :
clomid-50mg+nolva 20mg for 3 weeks..
or should I just stick with 20,20,40,40 of nova

What PCT should i do
As far as A.I.s I have letro & aromasin which I was going to take 12.5ml rod bc I tend to get gyno symptoms easy in the past

If anyone has any advice on the cycle id very much appreciate it.

A few questions I have are: when can I start my A.I .. I have clomid, nolva,letro, and aromasin.. I just planned on using aromasin but didn’t know if it was necessary to use anything else with it if gyno symptoms started to get bad..
-Any recommendations on water retention, as I usually get really bloated
If anyone has any advice on the cycle id very much appreciate it.

Aromasin should do the trick, use it to keep bloat down. Switch to letro if it doesn't help. If gyno symptoms arrive while on the AI either up dose or add nolva.

Thank you have much letro should i ass on and how often (i assume take until gone)
also how much and often take nolva.
Does my cycles look ptetty decent. thanks a lot man

Top Bottom