Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone go broke from the karma bookie?

Devastation said:
mr db? i think you mean 4everhung bro
hey now I was down only 5K
after some friday night panhandling I got to about 5K in the black
most wasn't even initiated by me
gambino created a thread for my karma benefit w/o my knowledge
I think I about ended up receiving about 10k in donations
what I did do to help my position was to post a series of season long events which will allow me to husband up a new karma bank
and then settle up dec-jan

Maybe charge them for the K with a sell-back period of a week that way Elite is covered and the Bookie has a week to cover himself from allies and get a credit-card refund.

Blut Wump said:
Maybe charge them for the K with a sell-back period of a week that way Elite is covered and the Bookie has a week to cover himself from allies and get a credit-card refund.

Interesting idea, but I don't think VISA allows this.

If he doesn't cover it, he should be banned. From what I have seen, he has absolutely no intention of covering it. He briefly called himself 'theredlightsaber' and haphazardly attempted to glorify his fuckup. He tried to make a killing in one swoop in the bookie forum and then like a child, covered his loss with a fake show of bravado.

Is it possible to plop down a bit extra karma when betting as house insurance; as in, if the bookie falls through, the house covers the spread, and if the bookie makes good, the house keeps the insurance k?

George Spellwin said:
Interesting idea, but I don't think VISA allows this.
i like the take away their plat privelages untill theyv paid their way back to 0, or untill they have gotten enough karma from others to be back to 0

bluepeter said:
If he doesn't cover it, he should be banned. From what I have seen, he has absolutely no intention of covering it. He briefly called himself 'theredlightsaber' and haphazardly attempted to glorify his fuckup. He tried to make a killing in one swoop in the bookie forum and then like a child, covered his loss with a fake show of bravado.

musclemuscle will cover it. He's a good bro.

Top Bottom