Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone go broke from the karma bookie?

Who was it that went broke by over 1 million? Did he ever cover his bets?

musclemuscle the most recent.

I think you need to stop allowing bookies to wager more than they can cover.

-1,000,000 used to be way beyond banable

SoreArms said:
musclemuscle the most recent.

I think you need to stop allowing bookies to wager more than they can cover.

-1,000,000 used to be way beyond banable

Oh lord, musclemuscle is in the red -1,201,315 - no wonder he was not around today! He's a good bro though, so I know he will cover his loses.

But what should happen to a member who goes that far red and does not cover the losses?

George Spellwin said:
Oh lord, musclemuscle is in the red -1,201,315 - no wonder he was not around today! He's a good bro though, so I know he will cover his loses.

But what should happen to a member who goes that far red and does not cover the losses?

yeah, really, what happens?

Eventually, they get put in the Hall of Shame, banned from the Bookie forum, and get the huge red mark made permanent. We even had a member with a gambling issue ask us to ban him from the bookie forum. I thought that was very noble.

George Spellwin said:

they should lose their plat untill they pay to get back to 0

Top Bottom