Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone go broke from the karma bookie?

Boardin087 said:
no offense but its just a fun forum feature, his ideas and forum input are much more important!

Precisely. He adds nothing to the forums in the way of ideas, input or information.

So let us recap. He adds absolutely nothing to the forum other than incessantly bombing people (thankfully this problem has been alleviated by his bookie fuckup) and ponying up over a million karma points that he didn't have.

Any questions?

bluepeter said:
Precisely. He adds nothing to the forums in the way of ideas, input or information.

So let us recap. He adds absolutely nothing to the forum other than incessantly bombing people (thankfully this problem has been alleviated by his bookie fuckup) and ponying up over a million karma points that he didn't have.

Any questions?
hehe im not talking about him exactly, but swole is a good bro and if he wetn broke i dont think he should have to leave!

Bluepeter is right about everything. Musclemuscle fucked up, now ban him from the bookie room until he pays for karma. I did, however, enjoy the 120,000 hits I won.

All this talk about paying for karma and nobody mentioned hooking up the bookies for posting daily events. I guess George thinks he will make more money by having the bookies go broke and having to purchase karma than having the karma gamblers do the same. What he should realize is that the bookie forum brings traffic to EF. Traffic = members. Members = plat. Plat = money. Being able to gamble karma is something that might entice a "lurker" to register and become an active member of EF.

Think about that George. Think about it.

Boardin087 said:
hehe im not talking about him exactly, but swole is a good bro and if he wetn broke i dont think he should have to leave!

Thanks good man.

I have learned to keep the high stakes at a minimum with reasonable odds. In the rookie days (like a few months ago lol) I was actually in the red with -2000 karma hits. I bounced back hard, as you can see.

If you notice, it's the "good bro" bookies (myself and 4everhung) that don't ever leave. We never get into that much negative. Nobody gives a shit about musclemuscle right now, he's gone like a fart into the wind.

no offense to Swole or 4ever, but if any bookie makes a bet they can't cover they should be somehow held responsible. Swole and 4ever are "now" smart enough to avoid that.

I missd out on the 120K payday.

I think if a bookie loses so much he can't cover, he gets a permanent red mark and is banned from the bookie forum.

Top Bottom