Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andromass PCT Help.

ssez222

I am a new member to the site and think it is great. I have read through thousands of posts and all of them are very helpful but there seems that something is lacking. There is barely any PCT help for those on pro-hormones. So any advice is will be helpful.

My plan is to take Andromass for 6 weeks. Total dosage will be 300mg of Super 1 DHEA and 300mg of Super 4 DHEA per day.

My body stats are

5'11
165 lbs.
6-8% Body Fat
20 years old

Also if On Cycle support is recommend?
Thanks

I am a new member to the site and think it is great. I have read through thousands of posts and all of them are very helpful but there seems that something is lacking. There is barely any PCT help for those on pro-hormones. So any advice is will be helpful.

My plan is to take Andromass for 6 weeks. Total dosage will be 300mg of Super 1 DHEA and 300mg of Super 4 DHEA per day.

My body stats are

5'11
165 lbs.
6-8% Body Fat
20 years old

Also if On Cycle support is recommend?
Thanks

Sorry bro, have to read the forum rules. No AAS, PH, etc. advice to anyone under 21 years of age.

Sorry about that! I respect the rules, just thought i could get some advice about the PCT not anything else i.e. steroids or PH. I dont want any info about those. If i still cant get info on the PCT ill delete the post all together (if that is possible). Sorry about the mistake jester.

you cant read to well can you. You are too young to be given advice and IMO too young to be messing this this stuff.

Top Bottom