Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anabol

dirty biscuit

My wife was given anabol with the advise that it would burn alot of fat.I have no idea what type of training her friend does, or what she eats.My wife only does aerobic routines no weights.I have done research on anabol and most advise against women using it.I have found no real proof of it being a fatburner.Second opinion anyone?

Do your research!!!!
Take her off Anabol right away, its not a fat burner plus your wife doesnt do any weights............what kind of irresponsible person would suggest a thing llike that???
First of all we dont know anything about your wife stats and what are her goals?? If she is trying to loose fat, then its a must to include weights in addition to her aerobics, plus a clean diet........(what is her diet consists off?)
How many years has she's been working out for???
We have no clue..........regardless Anabol wasnt a smart choice for her.
Down the road, when she starts educating herself on proper nutrition, icorporating weights and cardio for at least one year or longer..........then and only then she can start thinking about AS.......Always Always do your research first before putting anything in your body.
Just because someone looks a certain way, doesnt mean it will work for you.......when it comes to AS, women's needs are different. Be very carefull next time pls.
Good Luck and tell your wife that WEIGHTS are a MUST....she will burn a lot more fat, her metabolism will increase and muscle weighs more then fat....aerobics alone will not give you that sexy hard body, weights will :)

SHITTTT!! I'm with Natglutes and JB3! Bring her here, she needs to educate herself, we are here for that!:)
LG

Anabol + female = MAN!!:eek2:

BE

P.S. LG, I like the new stock answer to this type of question..... "I think you should have here come here and ask for herself!" LOL!

Top Bottom