Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans rule at the Olympics.............

wutangnomo said:
The US has the most funding, and thus, the most access to top quality drugs. lol

Didn't help in the women's 100m. May not help in the men's 100m either.

perkele said:
I understand bro but if you don't get many changes to see athletes from other countries you shouldn't say your athletes are the best lookin'. Of course there are plenty but USA has 3 or more times more athletes competing in Olympics than for example my country Finland.
Touchy?

I believe the college system is what really makes the difference. Even those athletes from other countries who medal, are in fact products of the US college sports machine.

Many of the world's top athletes go to US universities on scholarship & take advantage of high level coaching & a high level of NCAA competition.

Hm. I'd have to see some numbers. I know Inge de Bruijn the swimmer trains in the USA but i dont know if its a uni thing.

Im pretty sure most the Chinese medal winners are china-trained...

look at the Track & Field competitors... most big names have gone to US colleges & or are doing their training in the US.

Doesn't mean much. The athletes genes are still their own, but the best coaching in the world is not nationalistic , it's for sale.

40 minutes till the men's 100m. I say Crawford wins.

Dear God, I'm just stating a fact. Doesn't your Olympic network tell you where the athletes are trained or training?

Top Bottom