Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans rule at the Olympics.............

Robert Jan said:
my point wasn't that the EU is as much of a union as the USA because it obviously isnn't. It just makes it more realistic to compare the achievements because it evens the populations some more.

I think you Vikings need to get your Longships out of moth balls and start
pillaging again..

http://www.indianchild.com/population_of_india.htm

The population of India as at 0:00 hours on 1st March 2001 stood at 1,027,015,247 persons. With this, India became only the second country in the world after China to cross the one billion mark. India's population rose by 21.34 % between 1991 - 2001. The sex ratio (i.e., number of females per thousand males) of population was 933, rising from 927 as at the 1991 Census. Total literacy rate in India was returned as 65.38%.

Persons 1,027,015,247
Males 531,277,078
Females 495,738,169

BTW in case it sounded different I have great respect for the American Athletes in Athens 2004 who are not only performing exceptionally but are also showing great sportsmanship and respect for as much as I have seen.

pft please, there are gorgeous athletes from every country

did you see the greek team walk out? i was like...hm, think im going to ahve to repeat my visit lol :D

American athletes have another attitude. that blonde guy who won the gold in swimming, not phelps but the other guy didn't he come in making a show in a big robe putting his fists up etc....

The US boxers walk around like they're king kong too

entirely regardless of quality most other nations' athletes are more humble-sleepers

All the dutch people who do well relativize themselves into nothing all the time. Not saying that's the best or the only good way, but it's a noticeable and interesting difference.

Phelps comes across a bit arrogant as he does not greet the people or anything but then again maybe thats how he concentrates, and to each his own.

Top Bottom