Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Americans rule at the Olympics.............

Testosterone boy said:
Kerry wins and Test Boy stays..............American!!!

oh yea
i liked this thread till u said that :worried:

SoKlueles said:
i liked this thread till u said that :worried:
I'm going back ond forth on this.

The neo-cons will not lose until they have tried every trick in the book. We could easily see any number of amazing developments right before the election which is any time now.

There is simply too much money at stake for them to go quietly into the night.

We have a war on our hands that will shock the world but it's a political war that will divide the nation....that is my expectation.

Robert Jan said:
American athletes have another attitude. that blonde guy who won the gold in swimming, not phelps but the other guy didn't he come in making a show in a big robe putting his fists up etc....

The US boxers walk around like they're king kong too

entirely regardless of quality most other nations' athletes are more humble-sleepers

All the dutch people who do well relativize themselves into nothing all the time. Not saying that's the best or the only good way, but it's a noticeable and interesting difference.

Phelps comes across a bit arrogant as he does not greet the people or anything but then again maybe thats how he concentrates, and to each his own.
Humility is not our strong suit bor.

We are raised to be proud.............and arrogance is somewhat expected if a person becomes successful.

The marketing world in America will bleed you you to death if you have money unless you act a little selfish most of the time. Every time one spends money, it seems that ten companies ask for more.

Testosterone boy said:
People want to see the swim and gymnasts events.

I understand bro but if you don't get many changes to see athletes from other countries you shouldn't say your athletes are the best lookin'. Of course there are plenty but USA has 3 or more times more athletes competing in Olympics than for example my country Finland.

btw the chinese just won a gold medal
so is the usa still up?

if not it will be after all the track and field goes down... US sprinters tend to own

Robert Jan said:
btw the chinese just won a gold medal
so is the usa still up?

if not it will be after all the track and field goes down... US sprinters tend to own

U.S: 42 Medals - 18, 12, 12

China: 39 Medals - 17, 12, 10

but does that already include todays chinese gold medal in the womens heavyweight weightlifing?
I thought they had 17 yesterday

even if they have 18 the USA is still up because they have two more bronze

Top Bottom